marshmallows are $10 at circuit city again.
Jun 23, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #2 of 8
they really are a steal at $10...

Jun 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #3 of 8
Actually, I think that's what they are worth. I wasn't very impressed with them. Found the Mylarone X3 which to me are the equivalent to the KSC75 open phones as far as quality is concerned. Too bad you have to pay $57 for an canalphone to get to the KSC75 quality. Well worth it though. I would love to take my Marshmallows back to Walmart and get my 20 bucks back, but its too late (more than 30 days).

10 bucks is pretty sweet though for replacing cheap stock phones on a DAP.

Jun 24, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #5 of 8
I'm thinking about picking up a pair of these to try and see how my ears get along with IEMs. Are these pretty typical of IEMs in terms of comfort (i.e. if I'm OK with the feel of these should I be OK with the feel of other IEMs)?

Jun 24, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #6 of 8
Most other IEMs are more comfortable. I wish I would have done this before picking them up for $20 at another store.

Jun 24, 2007 at 10:22 AM Post #7 of 8
It's only for the blue ones, I went to the store today and grabbed a pair but it's only for the blue ones, still not bad though. I'm about to go give them a test just for fun. $10 is worth rewarding my curiosity.

WOW, was it a price fluke because now it's back up to $25. Anyways, good luck to those next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back