Marshall Headphones, an interesting new option.
Oct 20, 2010 at 10:38 AM Post #4 of 41

Quote:
I've got a bad feeling about this.

confused_face_2.gif

Oct 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #8 of 41
Quote:

Quote:
 I'm not sure. I see potential, but only once they're released we can make valid impressions lol.

I just think Marshal delving into headphones might be a bad idea. I mean don't get me wrong their amps are completely legendary (perhaps unmatched), but I just feel like this might be a ploy to get more money by mass marketing a mediocre pair of headphones at a high price because of the well known Marshal name. Anyways we'll just have to wait, I want to to see a review of these after they come out. Anyone pre-ordering them?

Oct 20, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #9 of 41
I was a little excited about these till I read that Zound headphones has partnered up with Marshall to produce these headphones.  It looks like it'll be a Zound headphones with Marshall branding.

I will need to audition these but price will play a rather large factor into whether I pick these up or not.

Oct 21, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #15 of 41

Code:
  [b]4:25[/b] [b]ardgedee: [/b]nothing says muscular, rebellious, energized rock'n'roll like listening to your ipod through headphones.. [b]b:[/b] Well, it's headphones that resemble Marshall cabs [b]ardgedee:[/b] (just in time for christmas!) [b]b:[/b] that is required. I hope the phones distort heavily [b]ardgedee:[/b] i'm only convinced if they have a tweed-lined cab on top of them, with half the nameplate missing and a persistent hum. [b]b:[/b] And they smell of urine [b]ardgedee:[/b] bah. you provide that yourself, poser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back