Marshall Headphone - Nice
Feb 2, 2011 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Guys,

Sometimes its good when I can get a check on things, I mean at the store we are surrounded by $1000 headphones all at our fingertips. Such is the case the other day when these little Marshall headphone shipment showed up in my store. Danielle was first to notice they were really good. Oh look how "kitchy" can cute they look I thought, I did not expect them to sound the part they looked. As usual I tried them while working (building cables, filling orders etc...) So I am listening and just flat out enjoying the music and all the sudden I was in the in the zone, oh yeah jeeze yeah these are some sweet low cost closed back, small portable headphones under hundred bucks... Nice job Marshall headphone guys! we sold 3 pairs to my employees on the spot?!!

Get em while I have them in stock, highly recommended.

MARSHALL HEADPHONE AT ALO HERE

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 3
These are cool looking Ken, nice and retro.  Would be great for around the shop, as they look like they would take some abuse.  Hmmm...guess I'll have to order a set!  
bigsmile_face.gif

Peace, 

Lee

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #3 of 3
Used them today, I was actually surprised THEY WERE GREAT!!! I think ima get me mum a pair...if I cant find a good deal on some DT770's hahaha and of course be buying from you KEN!!! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back