1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Many Headphones For Sale (KNS-8400, K601, HA-RX900, RP-HTF600)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by zombie_x, Jun 14, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (14)
  1. Zombie_X Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hi all,

I have a lot of stuff for sale today. I am trying to fund the purchase of the Beyerdynamic T5p headphones that I got for demo. I've decided they sound awesome and I want them a lot. Everything listen is in excellent condition.

KRK KNS-8400 - $100
    The KRK is in like new condition and comes with everything. It was barely used and is pristine. Shipping is $10 for this great headphone, within the USA that is, but is included in the price shown. I won't offer international shipping as it will raise the price for the headphone a lot.

AKG K601 - $110
    I have a lightly used K601 up for grabs. I am not the original owner at all. The original owner was tdockweiler on these boards. These are in excellent shape and only have a few small nicks on the left cup. The nicks came from a modding attempt by Travis. This in no way affects the performance of the headphones. The price includes priority shipping within the USA.

Panasonic HA-RX900 - $35
    This is my lightly used pair. The have had a partial damping mod performed on them. I only applied Dynamat Extreme to the inside of the cup. The do sound better with the added damping. Price includes Priority shipping.

Panasonic RP-HTF600$20
    These are lightly used and have had some slight damping mods done to the inside of the cups. I also removed the mesh on the inside of the cup to make them sound more open and crisper. Price includes First Class shipping.

Shure SRH-440 - SOLD
    The SRH-440 comes fitted with SRH-840 ear pads, but has the stock pads as well. It's also barely used and I have dampened the inside of the cups with dynamat and fiberloft. Original box is included. Shipping is $10 and is for the USA only.

AKG K400 - SOLD
    The AKG K400 is in excellent condition and has newer ear pads installed. It's also been recabled to be dual entry and is terminated with a 1/4" plug. Shipping is $10 for the USA, sorry no international shipping.

Sennheiser PX100-IIi - SOLD
    The PX100-IIi is in excellent condition and has not been used much. Sadly the packaging is not included but the pouch and 1/4" adapter are. Shipping is $6 for the USA, No international requests please.

Grado SR-80i - SOLD
    The Grado SR-80i has a Sony MDR-V150 headband, recabled with a MDR-V150 cable, and has brand new comfy pads installed. I also dampened the inside of the cup with acoustic foam and applied the dollop mod to the back of the driver. I will also include a 1/4" adapter. Shipping is $10 and is USA only.

2. Zombie_X Contributor
    The KRK KNS-8400 has been added back to the list.

3. Zombie_X Contributor
    Updated with some new headphones. Need to money so I can buy a Sega Master System.. Yeah I'm a retro guy, got a problem? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.