Manufacturer likes to hear your opinion about a new open back headphone (Reward: headphone worth 299 euros)
Jun 4, 2021 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Peter Improof

Member of the Trade: Improof Research
An audio manufacturer is currently developing a new open back headphone. The product developers would like to discuss the specs & options with consumers who are critical listeners or audiophiles and into high-end sound.

We are looking for 15 members of the Head-Fi forum to participate and share their opinions. This will be organized by Improof Research in three online group discussions with 5 participants each, together with the product developer and a moderator. On Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 June.

As a reward for your input the participants will receive a high-end open back headphone (worth 299 euro’s).

As part of the screening process, participants will be asked to do a short 5 mins call on MS Teams. After that, the selected people will be scheduled to the group meetings. For those we will offer a couple of different time slots.

If you are interested to discuss the specs, options & use cases of a future model open back headphone, please fill in some questions about yourself.

https://www.msi-aci.com/dotdata/sta...6EE1&topic=introquestionsfocusgroupheadphones

Jun 4, 2021 at 2:41 PM Post #3 of 30
Is there another date? There's 3 calls, but only from June 22-23? Also how long are the calls?

Jun 4, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #4 of 30
:beerchug:

if it's ok, the questionnaire should've included what other cans were auditioned, on loan, resided with, aside from owning them...

Jun 4, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #6 of 30
Jun 4, 2021 at 4:55 PM Post #7 of 30
Jun 4, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #10 of 30
Submitted all the necessary details. I think this is a great opportunity for members of the audiophile community to discuss their opinions so that companies can design products that reflect the preferences of their target audience.

Jun 4, 2021 at 5:39 PM Post #11 of 30
Hope I could give a hand too, I know what gripes I have with everything out there :)

1622842282982.png

Jun 4, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #12 of 30
An audio manufacturer is currently developing a new open back headphone. The product developers would like to discuss the specs & options with consumers who are critical listeners or audiophiles and into high-end sound.

We are looking for 15 members of the Head-Fi forum to participate and share their opinions. This will be organized by Improof Research in three online group discussions with 5 participants each, together with the product developer and a moderator. On Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 June.

As a reward for your input the participants will receive a high-end open back headphone (worth 299 euro’s).

As part of the screening process, participants will be asked to do a short 5 mins call on MS Teams. After that, the selected people will be scheduled to the group meetings. For those we will offer a couple of different time slots.

If you are interested to discuss the specs, options & use cases of a future model open back headphone, please fill in some questions about yourself.

https://www.msi-aci.com/dotdata/sta...6EE1&topic=introquestionsfocusgroupheadphones
really good initiative

Jun 4, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #13 of 30
Hi. Sent mine as well, have been an enthusiast for some time (since 2010) and it would be great to engage in a healthy conversation and to contribute in making this a success. It would be great for a corwdsourced input/feedback in making a good product.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2021 at 8:31 PM Post #15 of 30
My info has been sent. Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back