Making mistakes in public
Sep 23, 2015 at 6:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
We all do it in some form. There have been times when I lost my temper and yelled at someone at my job and everyone over heard it or I would say something inappropriate that was rude and didn't realize it until later.

We all go through moments when we embarrass ourselves by saying the wrong thing or making that bad decision and everyone sees it. It's kind of like getting caught naked in a way. But don't worry. Just move on and learn from your mistake.

Sep 23, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 6
I did many mistakes in the past and mistakes now are less common, I think this is part of being human and I have to forgive those who make mistakes and at the same time I hope they don't make them again.

Sep 23, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #3 of 6
Yeah interesting point about other people. Sometimes I will see others making a similar mistake like saying something inappropriate at the wrong time. I've done that. It can be embarrassing.

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #5 of 6
Sometimes it helps to just blame other people. These people make the same mistakes in public that affects the entire public every three years (six for Presidents), but no matter how crappy it is, it's never their fault. It's always that guy (that they probably voted for) or the people who didn't vote (who couldn't stomach any of the choices and can't see any difference, or at least, not pro-voting with a pen vs negative voting with a guillotine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back