Making a choice between the 3, Sennheiser HD-25, Beyer COP or DT770 32ohm Ann.Ed.
Apr 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

justhandguns

Head-Fier
I am in the process of buying a full size headphone. I have been reading loads of reviews and I am now down to the three choices.
1. Sennheiser HD-25-1 II
2. Beyerdynamic Custom Pro one
3. Beyerdynamic DT770 32ohm Anniversary Edition

I am not a bass head but I do like my music to be on the warmer side. I mostly listen to jazz and quite a bit of pop musics as well.
I have extensively tried out the HD-25 and like many others here, I really like the sound of it, but now I am also aware that
Beyerdynamic also have these two cans which may please my requirements as well. They are also very closely priced at the moment
in the UK. I like the HD-25 and the COP because they have removable cables. There a few things that I don't like about the HD-25,
it is not exactly a full-size headphone and the rough sort of built quality.  The COP seems to be a nice one but it looks to be that the
DT-770 may actually have a better sound quality than the COP. The low impedance of COP and DT770LE (16/32ohm) is also a
good factor for me as I will mainly use either my phone or notebook to drive them. But then I also have an amp if needed at home.

So, any suggestions fellas? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back