MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE
May 8, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 60
Special 40% discount for the Magister, for those, who are ready to write a review.

If you are interested in this promotion you will need to to write to us a personal message or write in the subject.
We will contact with you and explain how to buy headphones.

Sincerely, Kennerton Team.

May 8, 2015 at 6:06 AM Post #5 of 60
Oh man... I'm so tempted to get this beautiful headphone... 
regular_smile .gif

May 8, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #6 of 60
Would love to review these! PM sent =)

May 8, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #8 of 60
lot of talk about what it's made of, craftmanship etc, but little about how it sounds and impossible to understand (for me) specs. I was excited at the beginning by all the previous mentioned and the site presentation, but then nothing to gobble up, after my appetite has been wetted.  Shame.

May 8, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 60
Anyone notice how they look like an HM5 (or XPT100) with wooden cups? The cups also happen to be replaceable...
http://kennerton.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=63

Kennerton is the "premium" division of Fischer Audio, who makes the FA-002 (which were the first popularized version of these headphones). There are impressions of these out there compared to the FA-002W and apparently it has better bass (probably due to the cups). These also have a titanium coating on the driver which probably helps treble. The cups and damping probably do a lot for sound--people seem to have no problem paying $1000 for a T50RP; don't judge these before trying them.

I'd totally jump on these if I had the money.

May 9, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #10 of 60
Well, Magister seems a re-branded clone of FA-003Ti with wooden cups. I have these Fischers and love them for the flat response, but build quality is really not one of their strong points.

May 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #11 of 60
Just so everyone understands:

Magister is an FA-003Ti + Unique Driver Revision + Resonance Dampening + Bog Oak Cups (Helix-Pyramid internal structure) + High Quality Magister Cable + Leather Ear Pads + Leather Headband.

Each one of these additions has an effect on the sound (except headband lol). Thought and design work has obviously gone into each one of these areas, the updated driver and the internal design of the cups being Helix-Pyramid is a Magister first not seen on previous Fischer headphones (or any other headphone), the effect of which is favorable reflections in the cup. The cable, dampening and leather ear pads will also play their part for sound quality. The cups being made from Bog Oak will provide a balanced and natural sound.

May 10, 2015 at 1:23 AM Post #12 of 60
For christ's sake, I just splurge that same amount today on DAP bundle. But then again, I'm not up to task of reviewing just yet so I guess it wasn't meant to be. I've always drooled over this headphone, even after Nighthawk and ETHER I'm still intrigue by the Magister. This is definitely a great move by Fischer Audio since they seem to be a very very obscure company and deserve a little limelight here over the Americas and everywhere else in EU for that matter. 

However, I'm really tempted by this offer so I must learn my Head-fi vocabulary arsenal. 

May 10, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #13 of 60
Is there a return policy? :p

May 11, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #14 of 60
Are the cables for these guys the huge ones I've seen in photos?!

I picture these to be a bit heavy and having a 10ft thick cable hanging about would be a definitive turn off and would already deduct 1 star on the review! :wink: But seriously, are there any other cables available for these headphones?!

May 11, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #15 of 60
^ I'm personally happy they come with such high quality cable. But if you a want a light portable cable this is fully compatible with Magister: http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-hm5-spare-cable-1-3m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back