Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Mar 14, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #77 of 948
Is there a significant difference in sound reproduction with the pros and the non pros?

cool.gif
Dunno. I have the originals and they are stellar. IF the Nozzles improve it it is nothing but Plus. Truthfully I am shortly going to be receiving a HIGHLY touted "Flagship" model: the MEE Audio Pinnacle P1, and I am quite anxious to see how they stack up against each other. Especially being both over ears and roughly the Same price range only difference being Dynamic vs Hybrid. Should be interesting.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #78 of 948
  Isolation from Outside noise please, thank you.

wink.gif
I kind of figured that is what you meant. Their isolation is a little better than average as they fit in the Ear so well, (at least for me). You could possibly use them as earplugs.

And here I had such a good smarta** answer for the other way.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #79 of 948
Will SpinFit tips fit on K3?
Thanks

cool.gif
They should. Don't quote me on this, but I believe Lurk is using them on his pair.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #80 of 948
They fit, I have them fitted

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #81 of 948
Mar 14, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #82 of 948
I was just about to order the MEE Pinnacle P1 when I came across this thread. Now I'm reconsidering and might just order these instead. Anyone know if I'll need (or want) to amp these?

I have a Fiio A3 I can use for the job if necessary, but would love it if these sounded great straight out of my iPhone SE or non-amped Fiio X1.

Mar 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #83 of 948
Heard the P1, I favor the LZ-A4 in most aspects. though I am curious in your comparisons.

Mar 14, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #85 of 948
Man this thread is moving at breakneck speed. The K3P is fast becoming the pick of the litter even in the company of such Stellar iem as A4..Then for the Memt X5 to even be mentioned at it's 20 dollar price tag is almost unbelievable..One thing I noticed though is that after listening to the K3P or the A4 if I immediately put on the X5, they sound a bit muddy right away...it takes about a 15 minute brain/ear adjustment for the Glory of the X5 to reappear, and boy does it ever....just a testament to how good the K3P and the A4 are, still amazed at how fast things are moving in this hobby..Wonder what's Next......

Mar 14, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #86 of 948
Man this thread is moving at breakneck speed. The K3P is fast becoming the pick of the litter even in the company of such Stellar iem as A4..Then for the Memt X5 to even be mentioned at it's 20 dollar price tag is almost unbelievable..One thing I noticed though is that after listening to the K3P or the A4 if I immediately put on the X5, they sound a bit muddy right away...it takes about a 15 minute brain/ear adjustment for the Glory of the X5 to reappear, and boy does it ever....just a testament to how good the K3P and the A4 are, still amazed at how fast things are moving in this hobby..Wonder what's Next......
the memt x5 are still worth it if you don't have the MaGaosi to compare them with

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:43 PM Post #88 of 948
Is there a significant difference in sound reproduction with the pros and the non pros?

Actually, 'TWIN' is right! The only difference is that the Pro's are tweaked to sound a bit warmer either towards vocals or hi-end treble, since some individuals are sensitive to harshness or sizzle on certain tracks. That's it!

If you are satisfied with the original K3's, than the Pro's would just be a side step. Either one are fit and fine for professional use, since I have both.
wink.gif

Oh Definitely without a doubt! Just wanted to show how the brain sometimes has to adjust when going from one iem to another. The X5 is spectacular and for under 20 bucks I consider it to be the best buy dollar for dollar of 2017!.....so far.....jmo

Yea, the cause of the different drivers can be different from one another, and most of us may need a time to adjust to their sound and signature.
....So, I know what you mean, 'trumpethead'.
etysmile.gif

Mar 14, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #89 of 948
Will post a comparison between different tips for the k3 pro soon. It includes stock, im70 tips, whirlwind tips, generic wide bore tips, spin fits, generic red core tips, Piston 3 tips and Double wall tips. :D I find them to be a bit tip sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back