made by Skullcandy
Apr 10, 2011 at 4:17 AM Post #4 of 18
On the off chance that this ISN"T a troll, Just don't..... I listened to my roommates $80 skull candy Ti s the other day, and they are the WORST sounding HP i have ever heard......I couldn't even make it through a whole song with them XD. For a similar price, go for the lower end grados or shures, they will sound 874395438384087845 X better. :wink:

Apr 10, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #5 of 18
if you want skullcandys get the Aviators. 150$ and blow the beats out of the water, I was shocked when I tried them with a smug look on my face today....then kind of felt.....sheepish becasue they were actully, I wouldent say GOOD but not bad at all.

Apr 10, 2011 at 4:45 AM Post #6 of 18
I just read a thread on the Aviators actually, I have never listened to them, and was pretty surprised at the relatively good things people were saying about them. While I've never heard a pair of skullcandys that I've actually liked (and I've listend to quite a few, as most of my friends love them :confused: ) It seems as though skullcandy may be actually trying to make a decent headphone...if so then props to them.... Maybe one of my friends will buy a pair and i'll get to hear them sometime =D

Apr 10, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #7 of 18
eek.gif
  Did you try one of these?

Was your friend a gangster?  Did you feel like a pimp wearing it or did you thought 'ewwww what is this thing on my head?'

Apr 10, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #8 of 18
Grado sr60i. ATH50. Boom

Apr 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #9 of 18
Yep, those are the ones. His are all white though, and don't look quite THAT bad... a lot better than some of the other colors anyway haha. It's more he thinks he's a gangster cause he has "some awesome sounding $80 skulls" haha :rolleyes:

Apr 11, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #12 of 18
If you want to demo the Skullcandy Aviators, head to an Apple store.  They usually have most of their headphones on display and for demonstration.  However, for obvious reasons, they really don't offer demonstrations for in-ear monitors.

Apr 11, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #13 of 18
yea IEM demos=gross. The Aviatros were quite the culture shock if you will, not bloated bass, A MID RANGE!!!!, and some okay highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back