Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Mar 25, 2019 at 4:46 AM Post #42,228 of 48,561
Because i am interesting to buy the dt990 pro for gaming does anyone have these headphones for to tell me his experiences in gaming?

how the dt990 pro are hearing in gaming?

they are what I would describe as GOOD

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION FOR DT990 Pro? is it worth to buy for gaming and music?

yes, they are GOOD

what rate you would put for the music which i hear? trance, house, psy trance, techno, deep house, chill out,, drumerbase,, uplifting trance?.. techno trance, electro,dubstep, trap,hardstyle?
what rate you would put for 0 to 10?

7/10 so GOOD

HOW MUCH YOU WOULD RATE THE DT990 PRO FOR gaming ?_
look because i am playing different genres in gaming like
Action games Action-adventure games Adventure games Role-playing games Simulation games Strategy games Sports games Puzzle games Idle games

I MEAN in all these genres of game which i am playing will the dt990 pro will be very good?

only GOOD but good enough

what rate you put for dt990 pro for gaming like details,, bass,, soundstage, Sound:,,Bass:,,Mids:,Treble:,Positioning:,Clarity:?? and etc?

from 0-10 for the gaming? in dt990 prO?

7/10 aka GOOD

Mar 25, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #42,229 of 48,561
Sorry to him but I had to put him on Ignore. My inbox was full of his messages for the same question, and if I answer, one question turns to 20. I don't have that amount of patience.

Mar 25, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #42,230 of 48,561
Sorry to him but I had to put him on Ignore. My inbox was full of his messages for the same question, and if I answer, one question turns to 20. I don't have that amount of patience.
You've shown incredible amounts of patience so far. I'd just play Sound of Silence on loop if I had to deal with that.

Mar 25, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #42,231 of 48,561

Did the same long time ago. Once you answer him he goes bazooka and is a pain to get rid of. Really not normal.

Mar 28, 2019 at 12:04 AM Post #42,239 of 48,561
Hey guys, so I was given the go ahead to do my normal process for these, but just wanna let you guys know that the next product I'm in the process of reviewing is the Massdrop X HIFiMAN Edition XX!

I've spent the better part of ALL last week using them, and I'm excited to let you guys know that it is a banger.

Mar 28, 2019 at 12:14 AM Post #42,240 of 48,561
Hey guys, so I was given the go ahead to do my normal process for these, but just wanna let you guys know that the next product I'm in the process of reviewing is the Massdrop X HIFiMAN Edition XX!

I've spent the better part of ALL last week using them, and I'm excited to let you guys know that it is a banger.

Looking forward to your review of those for gaming.
And secretly have been hoping for a review of the Elegia as well. Any chance on those?
Or those MD Koss Stats?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back