Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Jul 28, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #40,621 of 48,560
Even with its quirks, the X7 LE with full sparkos opamps has exceeded my expectations. I’ll be selling my mixamp pro and istreamer dsp/dac now. Was a great combo, but this x7 is next level. The sparkos have made a big big difference. Anyone on the fence , find the money and make it happen.

Anyone in a position to support MLE , absolutely should. This thread has helped many.

Jul 28, 2018 at 4:41 PM Post #40,623 of 48,560
Even with its quirks, the X7 LE with full sparkos opamps has exceeded my expectations. I’ll be selling my mixamp pro and istreamer dsp/dac now. Was a great combo, but this x7 is next level. The sparkos have made a big big difference. Anyone on the fence , find the money and make it happen.

Anyone in a position to support MLE , absolutely should. This thread has helped many.
I see two headphone outputs in the X7. Can both be used simultaneously or is it one or the other?

Jul 28, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #40,624 of 48,560
look i connected the akg 712 pro and sentheizer game zero with my old asus stx with these gold 3,5 jack

but i took of asus stx and i put my soundblaster ae-5 but it doesnt have conection for 3,5 jack

so what i will do now??

how i will conect my akg 712 pro in soundblaster ae-5??

because akg 712 has 2 cables one yelow with these gold 3,5 jack and one black cable

can you help me please??

Jul 28, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #40,625 of 48,560
Can I give you a hint @mikerrr ?

Turn off CAPS LOCK (or stop holding the SHIFT key while you type)

BECAUSE I THINK AKG 712 HAS ONLY 3.5

Should be a an adapter that (un)screws from the jack to choose 3.5mm or 1/4". 3.5mm jack is the small one.

one more question with yeti in which distances i can speak??

On the desk is fine. Between head and keyboard/to the side to avoid key clicks being picked up.

brain damage

I thought so at first, but am leaning towards English as a second language.n:p

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #40,629 of 48,560
one black with 1,5 and one yelow with 3.5

Black is 3.5mm (1/8"), orange is 6.3mm (1/4") and it should be an adaptor that screws off revealing a 3.5mm jack

Just plug in whatever fits - it shouldn't be hard.

NOTE: THERE IS AN "EDIT" OPTION FOR YOUR POSTS - FOR THE SANITY OF THE FORUM PLEASE USE IT TO MAKE SINGLE MESSAGES INSTEAD OF MULTIPLE ONES

Jul 28, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #40,630 of 48,560
Okay Mikerr you really need to unglue your caps-lock! You do realize your shouting right?

Instead of spamming with every little question try to do some research your self.

While I appreciate English is not your first language I'm quite confident that Google is available in Greece as well.

How to connect a pair of headphones to a soundcard that is something my 3-year old can figure out, so you should be able to figure that one out as well.

For other questions do a search before spamming and shouting and cluttering up a perfectly good and resourceful thread.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #40,631 of 48,560
I find it astounding someone could manage to install a soundcard in a computer, but need a tutorial on how to plug in a cable.

i mean this yello cable which has this gold adaptor for to put in ae-5 i have to take off ?? i mean tha gold adaptor??

Did that work when you tried it?

Jul 28, 2018 at 8:11 PM Post #40,632 of 48,560
imageproxy.jpg
my problem is this yello cable which has this gold adaptor for to put in ae-5 i have to take off ?? the gold adaptor/?

look this picture the gold adaptor do i have to take off??

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #40,634 of 48,560
my problem is this yello cable which has this gold adaptor for to put in ae-5 i have to take off ?? the gold adaptor/?

look this picture the gold adaptor do i have to take off??

THAT GOLD ADAPTER CAN BE UNSCREWED AND SHOWS A REGULAR 3.5MM PLUG. Please stop asking questions after this. All it takes is SEARCHING FOR A VIDEO OF THE K712 PRO, AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU THIS.

YES TAKE IT OFF. TAKE THE GOLD ADAPTOR OFF. IT WILL PLUG INTO YOUR AE5, OK? TAKE. THE. GOLD. ADAPTER. OFF. THEN. PLUG. THE. CABLE. INTO. YOUR. AE-5. YOU'RE FINISHED.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back