1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (12/10/2019: Schiit Gaming Dac/Amps 'Hel' and 'Fulla 3' added)

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by mad lust envy, Jan 17, 2011.
  1. mikerrr
    you mean that h700 are better from akg 712 pro in everything??

dude i aSKED SOME QUESTIONS AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT t h700 are better from akg 712 pro in everything

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    MIKERR, STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. ENJOY THE K712. IT IS FANTASTIC. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER HEADPHONE, OK? ALRIGHT. STOP SPAMMING COMMENTS HERE.

Fegefeuer likes this.
  3. mikerrr
    OK MAD LUST ENVY

I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY GOOD HEAdphones and thanks that helping me in all these headphones which you have reviews i decided to choose the akg 712 pro

and thanks.,

4. AxelCloris Administrator
    Yeah, eventually. Just jealous that MLE has shipping confirmation already.

5. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    Knowing where you work, I wouldn't be surprised if you get it first. :p

6. mikerrr
  7. sumpao
  8. Fegefeuer
  9. Snikerdewdle
    Hey guys, what headphones would you recommend for gaming that don't require an amp to perform well. I have been using Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus for about three and a half years but want to switch it up and try out some open backed headphones now that I no longer have a roommate. Any help would be much appreciated.

10. SteezyRayVaughan
    You can't go wrong with the Philips Fidelio X2. A great performing open back headphone for gaming and music that doesn't really need any additional amping.

11. mikerrr
    i mean the dac and amplier from my soundblaster ae-5 is very good for to drive the akg 712 pro?

12. Yethal
    Can't you just listen and judge for yourself?

13. mikerrr
    i can

14. mikerrr
    i am asking about dac and amplier from my soundblaster ae-5 is very good for to drive the akg 712 pro?

becayse you have more experience from me..

15. pietcux
    You could have a little more trust into your own judgement. I mean the Greek people invented the democracy so long ago....