Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Jan 10, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #19,861 of 48,561

+ 1
BTW, I think James might be away right now because he had underwent an operation.  FWIR the operation was succesful (
beerchug.gif
), but I think he might be away in recovery right now...

Maybe do that ^ again but with the other FiiO rep as well.
wink.gif

Man, I didn't know. Glad to hear everything was successful.

@Joe Bloggs, can FiiO please manufacture a device (with a Dolby Headphone processor and chat capability) that will blow the other competition away?!? I know you can do it! I mean, you are FiiO!!! Everyone who agrees quote me with a +1 That should grab they're attention

Jan 10, 2014 at 5:39 AM Post #19,862 of 48,561

Man, I didn't know. Glad to hear everything was successful.

@Joe Bloggs, can FiiO please manufacture a device (with a Dolby Headphone processor and chat capability) that will blow the other competition away?!? I know you can do it! I mean, you are FiiO!!! Everyone who agrees quote me with a +1 That should grab they're attention

+1

Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #19,864 of 48,561
FiiO can do it. Something along the E17 in quality would be very fine. Wouldn't mind going higher. 

We need Must Lust Envy's aka Mud Lust Envy aka Matte-Lust Envy's appreciation and ambassador work.

If FiiO needs minimum orders to fund this project we might need various other forum's help, I am sure the interest is high. 

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:38 AM Post #19,865 of 48,561

@JamesFiiO, can you please manufacture a device (with a Dolby Headphone processor and chat capability) that will blow the other competition away?!? I know you can do it! I mean, you are FiiO!!!

Everyone who agrees quote me with a +1

That should grab they're attention

+1

Would definitely be keen.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #19,868 of 48,561
Does he read here? Someone point him to this. AMBASSADOR, DO IT!

Jan 10, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #19,872 of 48,561
  Hello,

For playing games on PS3 like COD Ghost (FPS) games to be a "beast" on positioning and footsteps:

Sennheiser PC350 + Mixamp or Astro A40 Mixamp? or another headphone with Mixamp up to 200,00 €?

Sony MA900. All the headphone you will ever need.
Unless you want to get your skull crushed by bass in dubstep tracks, then you would need a second headphone. 

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #19,874 of 48,561
  I have wanted to try the HD650 since I first jumped into this hobby... just never did because I read they have a less than average soundstage (for open headphones). Maybe someone will one day be kind enough to let me try them... *hint* 
wink_face.gif
*hint*

I may be willing to part with mine for a short while once the Alpha Dogs come in. I'm hoping to receive my upgrade email this week, but I may not have been quick enough to be one of the first 10 to sign up.

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #19,875 of 48,561
HD650, sterile? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EARS MAN?
tongue.gif

It has the warmest, most euphonic mids I've heard outside of the LCD2.
frown.gif

Though the HD650 does sound different depending on amp. It's character does tend to change. It can even sound very neutral...

I dunno, I really like the HD650. Not as much as the Annie, but on certain occasion, I prefer them.

He's not the only one, I found the HD 650 a bit dull myself. It does have lush and savory mids but I wouldn't call it euphoric mids personally, the lack of euphony was my biggest problem with them. I found many headphones more euphoric to me. They should of been euphoric to me but they just weren't. Regardless of that, I did like the headphones quite a bit and would be a pair I will probably eventually get as it was my favorite dynamic Sennheiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back