Mad Ear + HD Purist (230V) and Grado RS1i with lots of extras *FINAL PRICE DROP*
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
May 17, 2015 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Textfeud

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm selling this great rig because I need the money. Both in excellent condition. Grado have been fitted with new drivers last year and the Mad EAR has been looked at and revised last year. Will work flawlessly for years and years to come. I have a lot of tubes with the Mad Ear. Like the Raytheon Windmill getter (bought NOS this year), Sylvana triple mica black plate (holy grail), Telefunken ecc83, valvo e83cc, sovtek 5751 and 6 others that I will throw in for free. Also comes with two sets of power tubes: GE Red and RCA! It has two line outs (for dac and phono preamp) and a passive preamp for active speakers. Grado comes with two pads (L-cushions and G-cushions both bought last year) 6,3 to 3,5mm Grado adapter and Onyx Manta headband for better comfort (plus it looks way nicer).

If you are interested shoot me a message! Also considering selling separately.   For 888 euro this is an absolute steal. Price does not include shipping or PP fees. Hate to see it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread