Mad Dogs vs. SRH 840 vs. DT770 for Rock/Metal.
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #17 of 19
My Mad Dogs should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't worry about HQ music, I've got two King Crimson 40th edition CDs, a MoFi gold CD of Fragile(Yes), a promo copy of Awake(Dream Theater), an original Japanese pressing of Operation: Mindcrime, the dual disc edition of The Downward Spiral(NIN) and the Moderus III fan remaster of Death Magnetic in WAV(SOOO much better than the CD version, and no torrents to deal with.) and many more.

Jan 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #18 of 19
My Mad Dogs should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't worry about HQ music, I've got two King Crimson 40th edition CDs, a MoFi gold CD of Fragile(Yes), a promo copy of Awake(Dream Theater), an original Japanese pressing of Operation: Mindcrime, the dual disc edition of The Downward Spiral(NIN) and the Moderus III fan remaster of Death Magnetic in WAV(SOOO much better than the CD version, and no torrents to deal with.) and many more.

Nov 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #19 of 19
Hey, how did you end up liking the mad dogs for your music? I've been scouring these parts for some good closed phones for prog/metal/djent/electronic listening.

P.S. I don't quite understand what's so faux pas about resurrecting an old thread if there is more good content to add to it. Sorry if this disturbs the peace...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back