MacDEF...
Jun 13, 2002 at 6:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

eric343

Member of the Trade: Audiogeek: The "E" in META42
...do you realize that you have almost 1000 more posts than anyone else?!

That's just *nuts*, IMHO. You're the next Neruda
biggrin.gif

Jun 13, 2002 at 8:32 AM Post #3 of 10
I don't see any of you guys putting together a group purchase of cables. Macdef is DA MAN! Perhaps one day you will be men. Then you will be able to "walk" with women. Perhaps some of your "walks" will be long, sometimes your "walks" will be short and I've been watching SNL too long.
md

Jun 13, 2002 at 9:13 AM Post #4 of 10
Well, Audio&Me is still way ahead of me in terms of posts per day
smily_headphones1.gif

Funny thing is that I was way behind Jude and Neruda, and my posts per day has stayed pretty constant. It's just that Jude and Neruda stopped posting
tongue.gif
If they had kept up their usual output, they'd be right up there with me.

I'm lucky enough to work in an environment where I can check Head-Fi whenever I get bored -- which means several times a day
wink.gif
Being a moderator, I also end up reading many more threads than I'm interested in, which means that I end up finding many more interesting threads than I would have if I wasn't a mod (and then I end up replying to more!).

I don't spend all of my time online -- I do have a life
wink.gif
I spend time with my better half (she humors my headphone hobby, but doesn't partake), I enjoy the city and the outdoors around it, I exercise, I listen to music, etc. It just seems like I must not have a life since I spend so much time on the computer each day.

Jun 13, 2002 at 11:08 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

I've been watching SNL too long.

It's cool, millerdog. I love the old "Lothar" skits. They're a hoot!

Jun 13, 2002 at 4:17 PM Post #6 of 10
Heh, that's cool.
cool.gif

Quote:

I'm lucky enough to work in an environment where I can check Head-Fi whenever I get bored -- which means several times a day

So you've got a nice boss, or you're the sysadmin?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
cool.gif

Jun 13, 2002 at 9:36 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

So you've got a nice boss, or you're the sysadmin?

Quote:

Both

...and CEO, President, Chief Bottle Washer, and Janitor.
biggrin.gif

Jun 13, 2002 at 10:08 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
I'm coming up from the rear, lol. Lately I've been doing an insane amount of posting. If I keep it up. . .

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I hide away for just over a day, and already i've got someone snapping at my heels to beat me to that elusive Headphoneus Supremus title

hehe, may the best man win Andrzejpw
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back