LZ Big Dipper impressions and discussions thread
Jul 22, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #94 of 173
Simple really - superbly comfortable, and a very coherent and balanced sound. Excellent way to administer the tuning options as well. I'd take this over the likes of the Andromeda - and that is more expensive. Its just simply a wonderful IEM. Here's how it looks:

9934629_l.jpg

And here is the current setting I have it on - it's superb:
dipper.png

Jul 22, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #95 of 173
Simple really - superbly comfortable, and a very coherent and balanced sound. Excellent way to administer the tuning options as well. I'd take this over the likes of the Andromeda - and that is more expensive. Its just simply a wonderful IEM. Here's how it looks:

9934629_l.jpg

No doubt it's looks more beautiful and comfortable ,
May you please tell us what is your most favourite combination on A4 ,??

Jul 22, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #96 of 173
Black back, pink nozzle - either that or black/grey

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #98 of 173

9934629_l.jpg

I remember someone on A4 thread claimed A4 is close to Andromeda, at least not far behind.

Jul 22, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #99 of 173
Not in my opinion. People here often tend to exaggerate

Jul 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #101 of 173
Compared to what? I've been using these in the last week, and IMO they are in same class as Andromeda and my ADEL U6. Both are more expensive. I think LZ really nailed these. Superbly comfortable too. Went to sleep in them last night, and woke up this morning with them still intact and no discomfort. They isolate well and sound superb. A bit flatter than a dynamic or hybrid (doesn't quite have that richness of the DD), but makes up for that with speed and simple tonality.

Jul 23, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #103 of 173
Sorry - have not heard either. Hopefully someone else has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back