LZ A7 IEM's impressions and reviews thread
Nov 12, 2020 at 9:21 AM Post #811 of 1,793
Are you on POP?
I haven‘t received mine yet. I‘m merely curious about other’s experiences regarding driver flex. I use various measures to reduce/prevent it, but my ear anatomy (especially on the right) tends to cause driver flex in most of my IEMs with DDs.

Nov 12, 2020 at 9:53 AM Post #812 of 1,793
I haven‘t received mine yet. I‘m merely curious about other’s experiences regarding driver flex. I use various measures to reduce/prevent it, but my ear anatomy (especially on the right) tends to cause driver flex in most of my IEMs with DDs.
oic, I have uneven ear canal too. The default setting mode is POP on my one day old A7, when all the while I was thinking it's on MONITOR. Switch back to monitor mode , another level of refinement.👍

You have to look closer at the tiny switch when you get them.

Nov 12, 2020 at 5:33 PM Post #814 of 1,793
oic, I have uneven ear canal too. The default setting mode is POP on my one day old A7, when all the while I was thinking it's on MONITOR. Switch back to monitor mode , another level of refinement.👍

You have to look closer at the tiny switch when you get them.
Yes, and to top it off keep in mind that each ear has its own switch. I suppose you could go rogue and do monitor in one and pop in the other. For those who can't decide.

Nov 12, 2020 at 6:18 PM Post #815 of 1,793
my LZ A7 has arrive ,it amazing it soo 3d like sound !!!
Tell us more!
With or without dac amp??
Comparisons??
Music you enjoy listening??

Ah! The jealousy!

Nov 12, 2020 at 8:23 PM Post #816 of 1,793
I've had a few instances of slight driver flex, but not at all like other iems such as it00 (fairly strong almost every insertion). Not enough to even think about really.

Nov 12, 2020 at 10:21 PM Post #817 of 1,793
I don't understand why y'all are buying these off ali instead of Linsoul? Linsoul seems to have the best price, free dhl shipping, and great customer support - (speaking from personal experience only). I woke up at 5:00am to grab one ASAP for 11.11 - im surprised they haven't already sold out there.

Very exited to get it : -]
AliExpress is hit or miss. Linsoul is so so so much more trustworthy. It took 4 days for mine to be delivered to Australia. 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!, I'd love to see AliExpress do that 🤣

Nov 12, 2020 at 11:11 PM Post #818 of 1,793
AliExpress is hit or miss. Linsoul is so so so much more trustworthy. It took 4 days for mine to be delivered to Australia. 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!, I'd love to see AliExpress do that 🤣
Agree ,my took an amazing 2 days for it to arrive
Up for linsoul

Nov 13, 2020 at 12:58 AM Post #819 of 1,793
Agree ,my took an amazing 2 days for it to arrive
Up for linsoul
Does Linsoul offer free DHL / faster shipping depending upon price of item ordered? What is the minimum amount required?

Nov 13, 2020 at 2:37 AM Post #820 of 1,793
And it's still available!
The ****ed up thing is that I ordered without knowing if it had stock, then they asked ME to cancel the purchase... I cancelled the purchased, but the store don't answer any of my messages... and now my credit card has 250 bucks less, and now I have to buy another pair, without knowing if I'll receive my money back.
So nice...
I'm in same position, they really ****ed up.

Nov 13, 2020 at 3:44 AM Post #821 of 1,793
Got mine too. DHL is really fast!
For now I'm settled on 2 combos: monitor/red and pop/gold. The preinstalled tips are kinda comfortable. The "swirling pattern" ones feel more plasticky and not as comfortable after a while.
I like the included cable. It's flexible and connects securely on both ends.

My only nitpick so far are the included tips. Fiio supplied a bit better ones with the FH3. Any recommendations?

Nov 13, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #824 of 1,793
Since nobody is responding, you forced my hand. I'll get a pretty good idea of a comparison in the near future! :ksc75smile:
Wow, you made it just over 8hrs :jecklinsmile:.
I wouldn’t be able to compare until next week anyways.

Nov 13, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #825 of 1,793
Ordered from Linsoul for $285 on 9Nov. but received no confirmation. Sent an email yesterday and got a quick reply that stated they were very busy due to 11/11 sale and would expedite my order. Today the DHL truck pulled up with my LZ A7!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back