1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
77 78 79
Next

Last
  1. expatriot
    none of the filters are back filters, is that correct?

Nezzad1 likes this.
  2. Nezzad1
    Exactly. Sound leak is minimal. And surrounding voices and noises can easily be dispelled with normal listening levels.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  3. Nezzad1
    Although, I can't guarantee about the noises inside the head :p

4. expatriot
    This is what I was hoping to hear. Looks like I will probably buy them next week. If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy yours?

5. Nezzad1
    You can get them from Penon. They are always fast to reply and send via DHL. I got them from the Voldemort of head-fi. So can't really say.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  6. expatriot
    Yes, I buy 95% of my iems and daps from Penon. Thanks very much for your info.

DBaldock9 and Nezzad1 like this.
  7. yosi231
    Hey guys i see some are complaining about 1 side going out and then coming back later.
    It seems to ve a problem with the filters getting blocked by sweat/moisture.
    Try removing the non working /low vol side filter and see of it the ear phone works well.
    If yes, blow into it and clean or switch to another filter.

SteveKiwi likes this.
  8. Nezzad1
    Just an update on LZ A6 after around 50 hours of burn-in. The dynamic driver is producing an even tigther bass and the overall resolution of the IEM seems even higher. These are without the doubt the best IEMs I've ever tried. I own IE800 and these are 1 level above them.

thejoker13, DBaldock9, geagle and 2 others like this.
  9. expatriot
    how is the fit and comfort? They look quite big in photos.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  10. Nezzad1
    They fit me like a glove. I can wear them for hours without feeling them! Spinfit S cp100 white tips is what I use. One of the best fitting IEMs I've ever owned as well.

DBaldock9 and PacoBdn like this.
  11. Nezzad1
    They look cool too! IMG_20181230_201342_841.jpg

thejoker13, DBaldock9 and PacoBdn like this.
  12. originalsnuffy
    Has anybody who has the A6 compared them with the FLC8S (or their siblings, the 8D or 8N)?

I always loved my LZ-A2; and these seem pretty nice.

I would also be interested in thoughts on these relative to the ibasso IT-04 (which is on my radar also; as I really like the IT01).

DBaldock9 likes this.
  13. expatriot
    I was going to get these, but now I'm not so sure do to the photo. I don't like how far they stick out of your ear. I have to have a deeper fit, Can they be pushed in deeper?

DBaldock9 likes this.
  14. Nezzad1
    They can be pushed deeper, I was really weirded out first time I put them in as all other IEMs that I own i just cram all the way in. You can push them deeper of course, but the sound is perfect even like this. You don't even feel them in your ears

DBaldock9 likes this.
  15. expatriot
    Thanks for the reply. The photo scared me off as I prefer a deeper fit. I decided for this month to skip the A6 and I bought the Ibasso IT01S. I thought I would try dynamic for a change. I only have 2 dynamic, the Simgot EN700 Pro and the Hifiman RE600S V2, so I decided to try another one. Maybe next month I'll get the A6. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

DBaldock9 and Nezzad1 like this.
First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
77 78 79
Next

Last