1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last
  1. geagle
    If memory serves, they should have the 0.75mm 2 pin connectors... a bit smaller than the standard 0.78mm ones. I only ever used the replacement cables that FLC crafted, though, have never tried anything else directly... but head over to the FLC thread, and check there, to be sure

DBaldock9 likes this.
  2. Bubblejuice
    Has anyone here tried the Earsonics Velvet V2?

If so, how do they compare with the A5s?

3. Dsnuts Contributor
    Anyone get their new filters yet? Estimated delivery of my filters is May 1st. Would have paid a bit more if it ment a speedier deliever.

4. B9Scrambler
    Same here. Current sitting in Hong Kong with the note "Sender is preparing item for posting".

5. Dsnuts Contributor
    Apparently they are using the Chinese snail mail that takes a month. Mines shipped April 1st but with approximate delivery time of May 1st. Wish they had a distributor for the US or in the Western hemisphere.

6. Aevum
    They use EMS, which is basically a treaty between countries in which you´re obliged to deliver letters which arive in your border for free.

So priority is basically -1

7. B9Scrambler
    I order from AliExpress all the time so if it comes within a month I'll be perfectly content. I'm a patient man (sometimes) and am used to waiting 2+ months for anything to arrive.

8. Dsnuts Contributor
    I recently ordered some KZ star tips out of China from ebay. I would assume they are using similar shipping methods. To my surprise while the estimated arrival date was 1 month it only took 2 weeks for the tips to reach me so I have hope the 1 month estimated time is more realistically 2-3 weeks.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  9. B9Scrambler
    That would be awesome :D

10. Dsnuts Contributor
    It will probably depend on where in China it is sent out of I would assume. Penon stuff gets to me always faster than most random deliveries from ebay it seems for example. Anyhow I look forward to checking out the new filters.

11. ericp10
    I'll wait for your assessment before I purchase them.The current filters are fine with me. Plus, the N5005 is occupying a lot of listening time (and the Me.1).

12. Dsnuts Contributor
    I will most definitely post how I am hearing the new filters. From graphs it looks like they shifted the entire upper mids portion to be more closer to the grey and red filter level.

I like the grey filters a lot. I got used to how they sound so this should make for some interesting changes to the sound.

B9Scrambler and ericp10 like this.
  13. Bubblejuice
    Does anyone know if the Rhapsodio Galaxy 2 is a good upgrade to the LZ-A5?

14. thejoker13
    Has anyone received their new filters for the A5? I have been so tempted to order a set, but I end up holding off because I'm very skeptical that the eBay ones are the legit new ones. I've never heard of that particular seller and I haven't seen them anywhere else. Also, has anyone heard anything officially announced from the LZ camp that the new filters are released and ready for purchase anywhere yet?

15. B9Scrambler
    Mine should be delivered today or tomorrow. :thumbsup:Will update when they arrive.

duyu likes this.
First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last