1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last
  1. Nezzad1
    Dsnuts and DBaldock9 like this.
  2. Dsnuts Contributor
    Just ordered. Sweetness.

Ahmad313 and Nezzad1 like this.
  3. expatriot
    These are the exact color of the original filters that come with the earphones. If these are the new filters that supplement the original then why the same colors? LZ could have made them orange, green, tan etc. etc.. Did this ebay seller document that these are indeed the newly developed LZ filters?

4. Dsnuts Contributor
    Ya I am wondering if they are reselling stock filters. But it does show the new graph from the new filters so they must be it.

5. DBaldock9
    I know that the LZ A5 has MMCX connections, but what sort of connections does the FLC8S have?
    Thanks!

6. Nezzad1
    I got the link from LZ directly on facebook. They said it's the new batch. There's also a pic with graph. As for the colors, who knows.

7. Dsnuts Contributor
    I am wondering if they will just replace these new filters with the older ones for the newer batches of A5s from this point forward.

I mean if these new filters are better which they should be what is the point in including older filters?

8. peter123
    Personally I'd wait for Penon or some other reliable seller to get the new filters in stock just to be sure.

PacoBdn and Ahmad313 like this.
  9. BenF
    How are we supposed to tell the difference between "old" and "new" filters? This makes no sense.

PacoBdn likes this.
  10. Nezzad1
    Ok, they said that they are indeed the same color as old ones. They probably didn't want to buy new shells, and just used old ones with different insides.

11. duyu
    LZ told me the new filters are in red, blue, grey, and black colours

I think he intended to make new filters replacing the old ones.

Dsnuts, peter123 and Nezzad1 like this.
  12. B9Scrambler
    Filters ordered. Now for the long wait, lol.

peter123 likes this.
  13. expatriot
    I'm with Peter, I'll wait for Penon Audio. I just wish they were different colors to avoid mix up.

PacoBdn likes this.
  14. crabdog
    Hmm and I was just about to start writing my A5 review. Now I'm wondering how valid it would be if all new units will be sold with the updated filters.

15. B9Scrambler
    I'm planning to finish mine up anyway and update once the new filters arrive. I'm not a huge fan of it, but see the potential. Hopefully those filters apply the change I'm looking for.

First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last