1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

LZ A5

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. audio123
    At the moment, I am trying the Blue Filter + Symbio Eartips out of my DX200.

Quite a good combo I must say!
    upload_2018-1-17_23-46-17.png

TimeSnow, phthora, DBaldock9 and 2 others like this.
  2. rav101
    Does anyone have experience yet of trying different cables with the A5? Cable noise is something I would prefer to do without and wondering if there are any good combinations for this IEM?

3. audio123
    I will try with the Alo Litz and iBasso CB13 soon. :beyersmile:

rav101 likes this.
  4. Lidson Mendes Br
    Of all the reviewers, what I like best of you is Brooko, I feel that you can be a very detailed and fair review at the same time. And I also find your reviews very honest.

5. rav101
    Based on initial comments here, I've taken the plunge and ordered from Penon Audio. Excited for these to come though and try them out. My pair of Flare R2Pro's seem to be broken and as they are discontinued, I can't get a replacement cable / driver for the housing. Seems I "picked" a good time to check back in and find these have only just been released

DBaldock9 likes this.
  6. OliverBB
    I might be in the minority but I absolutely hate the look...

Ahmad313 and Radec like this.
  7. Bubblejuice
    I'm mostly interested in the comparisons between the A5s and the FLC8s and the FLC8n which should be released in a week or two.

8. Ahmad313
    You are not alone but if they sing beautiful i can live with them,

9. phthora
    At least they look comfortable.

salla45 likes this.
  10. Lidson Mendes Br
    I saw some pictures of the A5 with the silver shell, much prettier.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  11. rav101
    The style reminds me of the Weston's 4 and Shure 535's. I agree about the wing which is a bit much but let's see

12. stryed
    Same here. A4 had a pretty cool & original look although not ergonomic. A5 reminds me of Asterix with a terrible color.
    .[​IMG]

13. ericp10
    thanks for your initial impressions. I have mine now. I have yet to try the blue and grey filters, but the red had too much sub-bass for me (and I love bass). Right now I'm enjoying the black. The vocal details are simply amazing. This is a great value so far. Will try the other filters and get to burning it in soon.

1TrickPony, Brooko and peter123 like this.
  14. meringo
    I'm curious as to why people don't like the look? the A5 looks like any other over-ear style IEM to me. Maybe it's the Honda motorcycle logo? As a former Honda owner, I'm a big fan.

15. Broquen
    In my case, I don't like the logo shape* nor the color in the black model, plus shell seems to be plastic and doesn't help.

EDIT: * And is so big, also...

I'm waiting for A4s for more than a month now and if not for that, I would firmly consider getting A5s

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last