Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with AKM AK4414; Wooden backplate; Silver / Gold version
Jun 17, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #77 of 122
Dying for more info and impressions on this product.....so quiet here :frowning2:

LOL.. you are insatiable... hard to please. Four reviews for LP5 are not enough for you. 
deadhorse.gif

Jun 18, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #79 of 122
Fair point....they're great but, a new product usually generates more buzz and more news....this thread seems usually subdued.
The price tag, and player's amount of features plays a sizable part in this. Beyond the reviews there isn't a lot to add in regards to product features.

The thing is easy to use, looks pretty luxurious and unique, and sounds phenomenal with the right cans. That's about it.

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #80 of 122
The price tag, and player's amount of features plays a sizable part in this. Beyond the reviews there isn't a lot to add in regards to product features.

The thing is easy to use, looks pretty luxurious and unique, and sounds phenomenal with the right cans. That's about it.

I may be biased here but, if the AK240 can generate thousands of comments surely this direct rival could manage a few hundred...even early on....where's the buzz?!

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #81 of 122

I may be biased here but, if the AK240 can generate thousands of comments surely this direct rival could manage a few hundred...even early on....where's the buzz?!

Maybe with L5 Pro? :wink:  Seems that L&P took the best of L5 and LP5 and incorporated it into L5 Pro with a touch screen interface of L5 and sound quality of LP5.  So, let's wait and see!

Jun 25, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #82 of 122
Maybe with L5 Pro? :wink:  Seems that L&P look the best of L5 and LP5 and incorporated it into L5 Pro with a touch screen interface of L5 and sound quality of LP5.  So, let's wait and see!
[/quote
Is that really the consensus on here.....the new pro had already outdated and undermined two other offerings from the same company....seems strange?

Aug 8, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #84 of 122
@JohnYang - have there been any further fw updates?  And any status updates on L&P becoming a site sponsor so we can continue the tours again?

BTW - I will be taking it to the NZ Meet in about 4 weeks.  Would be nice if the fw had updated and fixed some of the issues we'd pointed out in the reviews ......

Aug 9, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #85 of 122
@JohnYang
 - have there been any further fw updates?  And any status updates on L&P becoming a site sponsor so we can continue the tours again?

BTW - I will be taking it to the NZ Meet in about 4 weeks.  Would be nice if the fw had updated and fixed some of the issues we'd pointed out in the reviews ......
+1

Oct 30, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #87 of 122
  @JohnYang - have there been any further fw updates?  And any status updates on L&P becoming a site sponsor so we can continue the tours again?

Not yet, unfortunately. But LP is still very interested into doing that. maybe after their product line expands.

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:32 AM Post #90 of 122
Some update

Q: Like really john? I thought LP forgot LP5.
A: What LP5? Did you meant L5P?

Jokes aside, there is a new firmware update for LP5, might have skipped a few firmwares is between, but... whatever guys =D

V1.0.1.8:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep4gxgj41wc8vrb/lpfwpkg_lp5_v1.0.1.8.rar?dl=0
Change Blog:
1. Completely redesigned the button function for more logical controls.
2. LOT OF BUG FIXES THAT I AM TOO LAZY TO TRANSLATE.

Here is a image for the redesigned button layout, sorry guys, have to relearn, but you will like the new layout for sure! =D
Make sure you click into it to view it in better resolution.
Left is the old layout, right is the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back