Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Nov 24, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #1,475 of 1,603
  New firmware, only for L3.

Change-blog:
1. Improved system stability.
2. Improved single-ended sound signature.
3. Fix some VBR MP3 files problem.
4. Fix a issue where L3 would crush when locking and unlocking frequently.
5. Added PNG file type support for album artwork.
6. Added option to keep device on during charging. 
7. Added support for APE files with high (compress) rate. 24 bits/192 kHz up to normal, and 24 bits/44.1 kHz up to Extra High.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0pc24cdyi4la1o/LPFWPKG_L3_V1.0.0.4.rar?dl=0

When can L&P L3 support the Gapless playback function......??
This is a very very simple and standard function of the other DAP.............""
If the next firmware still can't fix it, I'll trade the L3 and will not buy L&P product any more.........!!!

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #1,476 of 1,603
Hi, thanks for the review , are you saying this dap would not be a good pairing for multi driver iem, I have the 64 audio U10, and was considering this Dap ?cheers

64Audio have mentioned it a while back on their thread that the 64audio lineup has been tuned for high impedance audio gear used on stage by musicians. And because of this there will be some undesirable shifts in frequencies when driven from a low impedance audio source. And many users have posted their feedback on the same thread too. Not all music and not all genres are impacted in my opinion, but some are unbearably dark and veiled.

Nov 26, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #1,477 of 1,603
How does the pro lp3 is with the vega from campfire? Did anyone test it?
About the A10 problem of 64audio is there the same problem with A6?

Nov 26, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #1,478 of 1,603
How does the pro lp3 is with the vega from campfire? Did anyone test it?
About the A10 problem of 64audio is there the same problem with A6?

Not quite sure I understand what you are asking, bud.  The pair up?  Just listened to Vega from LP3 Pro, balanced and singled ended, and it sounds very warm, lush, laidback. smooth.  You need more power to drive Vega to higher resolution, LP3 Pro might be lagging it.

What problem of A10 vs A6 are you asking?  Maybe a good idea to ask 64audio related question in their thread?  If you mean about their IEMs designed for high impedance sources, yes, 6, 10, and 12 needs something like UE Buffer Jack or impedance adapter to bring up more upper mids details, but it's more of a refinement type of improvement.  They sound great by itself.

Nov 27, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #1,479 of 1,603
thks for your answer twister6...you are everywhere !!!! impressive. You answer my questions, even if it was unclear (bad french english sorry about that). I was looking at the LP3 as you told in your Zeus R review that there is no hiss, but wanted to know how it pairs with Vega.

Dec 4, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #1,481 of 1,603
hi guys! i recently got my L3 but the manual comes in chinese, does anyone here have a manual in english or at least translated in english? and can they post images of it? it would really help me in a big way thanks! :)

Dec 4, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #1,483 of 1,603
thanks a lot! :) appreciate it 
beerchug.gif

Dec 4, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #1,485 of 1,603
  what earphones or IEM works well with L3?? wherein the bass is punchy, i usually listen to EDM, R&B and hiphop

What's your budget?

What in-ears have you heard/owned so far? What did you like about them and in what areas would you wish the new in-ears to differ?

Would you say that you rather prefer a bassy, bass-heavy, warm, bright, neutral, balanced, mid-focused or v-shaped (elevated bass and treble) sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back