Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Oct 14, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #1,457 of 1,603
@nmatheis

Now that's strange, Nik. I think I did it the exact same way and it worked flawlessly. The file name was identical, too. It might be a stupid question, but did you go to the 2nd page of the advanced settings?

Edit: Is your card FAT32-formatted? I think it has to be for a firmware update, similar to the Shanling M2 that will also only accept and read the update file if the card is FAT32-formatted.

Oct 14, 2016 at 1:53 AM Post #1,460 of 1,603
  u can put it in your internal memory (.iso file) and restart the player... 

Bada bing! Worked like a charm 
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #1,461 of 1,603
I did it differently.

Unzip the file..,copy the iso file to the internal memory.. (NOT SD card).  Restart machine..it will ask if you want to upgrade to 1.0.0,4 press Yes, then wait.  After upgraded, the machine will start in Chinese again.

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #1,462 of 1,603
I did it differently.

Unzip the file..,copy the iso file to the internal memory.. (NOT SD card).  Restart machine..it will ask if you want to upgrade to 1.0.0,4 press Yes, then wait.  After upgraded, the machine will start in Chinese again.

Yes. This is what worked for me. It would be nice if there was a "Read Me" file with the FW downloads with changelog and upgrade instructions.

Oct 31, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #1,464 of 1,603
Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been brought up. When I'm going through my music under albums or artist, some of the albums are only showing the first track. I have my card formatted to fat32. Is there something else i can do to make all of the tracks show up? Thanks!

Nov 1, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #1,467 of 1,603
Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been brought up. When I'm going through my music under albums or artist, some of the albums are only showing the first track. I have my card formatted to fat32. Is there something else i can do to make all of the tracks show up? Thanks!

mine does that too. no fix so far. seems like the library function is buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back