low gain on a ibasso d2
Nov 3, 2008 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
Does anyone know a exact number for the low gain I am thinking it is > 2 because I can hear hiss on my IEM's with it on low gain while on my rsa amps in low gain (which I know is 2) I have no hiss at all....

Nov 3, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #2 of 7
I believe I read somewhere low-gain is 3 & high-gain is 10. But that's from memory & could easily be wrong. Try searching in the big Boa thread?

Nov 3, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #3 of 7
yeah I believe it is somewhere from 3-4 but ow well not a big deal. I will be selling it though because with my tomahawk and sr-71a my ibasso no longer has any use in my home
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 4, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #5 of 7
as in a you want one? Lol no realy comparison the tomahawk beats out the ibasso in everything smaller, better battery life, and the sound in every way is better and much more detailed and the tomahawk is a quick amp. If I could choose between the 2 I would jump for a tomahawk in a hearth beat. But then again my blackbird well out performs my tomahawk
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 4, 2008 at 11:03 PM Post #7 of 7
I see you are still asking endless pointless questions energie. Please read the huge amount of information available, there are endless comparisons and reviews made on all the amps you mention.

But remember, it is all subjective to your own personal taste- what sounds great to you will sound flat and mediocre to someone else.

Buy an amp, if you like it then good, if you dislike it that much try something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back