1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!

First

Back
131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Next

Last
  1. hakuzen
    oh, yes, i forgot that.. @RikudouGoku , pay attention to this, and read the previous @Slater and @courierdriver posts related to TFZ No.3 socket and usual QDC/KZ plugs.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    RikudouGoku, Slater and courierdriver like this.
  2. courierdriver
    Thanks for the props @hakuzen! Yeah, it's quite the bummer that the JCally cable won't fit the No.3. As @Slater said, it IS possible to use other 2 pin cables on it, but the fit won't be as secure as a properly fitted cable designed for that iem. I really wish they had gone for a more traditional flush mounted or even a recessed design, to accommodate more aftermarket cable replacement options.

pstickne, hakuzen and Slater like this.
  3. kalo86
  4. 40lb
  5. kalo86
    Hi, I have the iBasso DX220 with AMP8 and I am interested on this balanced cable (with 2.5mm or 4.4mm) to be used with the KZ ZS10 pro.
    How is the build quality?
    Anyway I still don't read good comparisons between the ZS10 pro and high-end iem's.
    @40lb I see in your signature that you have IE800S (which I tried 2 times) and the Solaris. Can you write a brief comparison please?

6. RikudouGoku
    Same Situation as you, my Jcally cables for my Zs10pro does not fit my No.3. I actually ordered a new cable from them last week. It was the TFZ 0,78mm one with 3,5. I hope they fit but I ordered the M11 later on so now I also need a balanced cable.

courierdriver likes this.
  7. RikudouGoku
    What cable do you use for 3,5 right now? Is it the Stock cable like I also do?

courierdriver likes this.
  8. 40lb
    The build quality is very nice, I believe you can compare it to other bouquet cable makers. Zero microphonics and flexible, the on down if the cable relief at the jack end seems to be a little useless.

I was actually planning to do a comparison between the two soon. I'll post the comparisons in their respected threads.

9. courierdriver
    Yup, stock cable that came with the No.3. It's not bad...doesn't get all twisted and janky...just wish it came in a balanced 2.5 so I could take advantage of the more powerful balanced output from my Fiio Q1MK2.

10. FastAndClean
  11. Dsnuts Contributor
    XiaoFan Great Olympics Single Crystal Copper Gold Plating Headphone Cable 1cd 3a18 Se846 Headphone Upgrade Line Free Shipping

US $7,174.19

Too low and cheap for this thread. I am glad they included free shipping with this. What a deal.

pstickne, superuser1 and thejoker13 like this.
  12. Otto Motor
    Single crystal copper? Ever seen a copper crystal? Maybe CuFeS2...but not pure copper.

[​IMG]

pstickne and superuser1 like this.
  13. FastAndClean
    the treble is better extended, also the mids have more air to them in the 2.5khz range

pstickne and Toastybob like this.
  14. MadDane
    Well, that does it! I'm in!

15. Slater
    All of that guy’s prices are absolutely ludicrous.

Personally, I think he only has an Aliexpress store as a joke (or maybe a psychological test or social experiment to see if anyone is dumb enough to pay those ridiculous prices for something as trivial as a piece of wire).

Like the restaurants that charge $550 for a hamburger.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
First

Back
131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Next

Last