Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music player, DSD compatible, Bluetooth
Feb 23, 2017 at 8:58 PM Post #152 of 242
  Thank you @twister6! May I ask, how would you think it compare with Aune m1s in term of SQ?

Pico is more neutral, more resolving, brighter, and with more polite sub-bass, while M1s has more body, warmer, smoother, and with a little more low end impact.  I really like both, and M1s is more of a "proper" DAP.  Pico is in a totally different class, being 1/3 of its size.  As I mentioned before, the unique design and sound of Pico makes it as a to-go companion in addition to your "proper" DAP rather than a replacement of one
wink.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #158 of 242
Is there folder support? Possible to skip to next folder,or all files will play in order or in random mode if selected?
Is Dsd native playback? Interesting player so far from what I've read.

folder support yes, and folder skip supported too.  I believe it's dsd native playback, but don't quote me on it :wink:

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #160 of 242
any comparaison with shozy alien ? Can we pair a bluetooth headset with the pico ?

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #161 of 242
any comparaison with shozy alien ? Can we pair a bluetooth headset with the pico ?

No Bluetooth pairing. Please refer to my review. BT implementation of Pico is similar to activity tracker wristband devices :wink:

Don't have alien, sorry.

Mar 21, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #164 of 242
What happened to this? No new owners?
I am still hoping that Lotoo will revise it and there will be at least a 64 GB version.
Any comparisons with Shozy Alien Gold?

Waiting for fw update, probably. I think that's a show stopper for many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back