1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by EagleWings, Mar 28, 2018.
First

Back
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last
  1. soundblast75
    I gave up

2. gazzington
    Have you not found those settings?

3. soundblast75
    Not yet, but i don't think I'll be using them anyway

4. musicday
    LPGT is a very good sounding portable music player, no doubt about it, but I prefer more the sound of my Tera-Player.
    I am thinking to let this go, is brand new and i will include Free the Dignis case.
    PM if interested.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  5. Nayparm
    PM Sent :wink:

6. twister6 Contributor
    Wow, you gonna pick no-display, buttons only, wav file playback only DAP with 10+ ohm output impedance over LPGT? :wink:

7. musicday
    Yes.

Audiophonicalistic likes this.
  8. dhc0329
    It's either Tera's that good or LPGT lacks the wow factor when it comes to sound.

quantumrush likes this.
  9. gazzington
    It does make me want to hear the tera player

10. Nayparm
    True, but I couldn't cope without a screen.

Anyhow I went for Musicdays LPGT with diginis case, added an overdraft on to my account to do it lol :L3000:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  11. gazzington
    Awesome mate. If you don't like it, it'll be easy to sell anyhow. Could do with someone to help get to grips with the many eq options!

Nayparm likes this.
  12. soundblast75
    It doesn't

13. samwan13
    HI, it's been 6 months that I want to offer me a sp1000M gold (I even make an approach to giraku for his and I even pecked a friend kubig123 for his very good advice) and then reading this topic, I begin to change my mind.
    It would be to feed jomo flamenco, Fibae ME and a wonderful campfire cascade.
    I'm not a fan of equalizer but I like the bass sound with hindsight for those who have the experience, is LPGT really better than the sp1000M for my material listed on it ?
    I have a sony w1a that I like but I search better, your opinion would be useful to me .

thank you in advance ..

14. samwan13
    I'm surprised, why do not you like it anymore ? too much bug or because of the less good sound ?

15. tekkster
    $2K including the $189 Dignis case?

Congrats @Nayparm !

@musicday gave you an awesome deal (^_^)
    A little jealous, as reviews make me think the LPGT provides a sound profile I would like, but I'm a little overly invested in my existing playlists, so not being able to import is driving me towards a different DAP.

The instant on feature and spectrum analyzer are pretty major features though, as is the 3.5 + 4.4 connections, and the shorter height (making it an easier fit), combined with (what I imagine is) awesome sound quality, make it seem rather ideal.

Nayparm likes this.
First

Back
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Next

Last