1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by EagleWings, Mar 28, 2018.
First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    You eyeing 20 daps.

KPzypher likes this.
  2. twister6 Contributor
    What sw issues? File indexing limitation? I thought that was the only open issue which required them to rewrite/update something major in OS sw. Unless that happened already in one of the latest updates? I don't have too many song files to test this limitation since I'm doing more Qobuz streaming lately.

Personally, I'm curious how PAW6k will stack up to LPGT since it supposed to be a cut down version of it, yet a few people claimed it sounds close. Waiting to get a review loaner to hear it with my own ears.

KPzypher likes this.
  3. gazzington
    Just discovered that VE Zens sound great on the lotoo using 4.4

KPzypher and Nayparm like this.
  4. Nayparm
    That issue was fixed a few firmware versions ago, only thing I was aware of was one of the filter options in peq doesnt work. The other thing which isnt a bug is you cant continue onto the next folder when one ends. Other than that its perfect which is probably why its quite in here, nothing to moan about.

What the hell happened to the PAW6K it was announced like it was about be released then nothing for months, so people get bored and buy something else.

KPzypher likes this.
  5. KPzypher
    Oh what the he@$ I just ordered from musicteck. I swear this is the last impulse buy.

Nayparm likes this.
  6. KPzypher
    Good, cause I have 1TB micro sd coming with the LPGT.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you get rid of your n6ii? I personally think it's the best all around android DAP.

7. Nayparm
    I compared it with neutron against the r6pro, and m11. To me the N6ii sounded very much like the r6pro so didn't justify the price. I also preferred the m11 over both of them so sold them. This is as mentioned all using Neutron. The fiio music app sounds garbage to me as does its eq. Oh yeah and was forever coming to a flat battery on the n6ii because i'd turned it on without knowing with that huge power button.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    KPzypher likes this.
  8. jmills8
    The R6Pro was trash.

soundblast75 and Nayparm like this.
  9. Nayparm
    :beyersmile: I liked it mate, especially with neutron, not with hiby music so much. Same with n6ii though. All depends what cans your driving too though.

I know you prefer Plenue S to Plenue 2, i'm the other way round, probably as my cans only need a flies fart worth of power.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  10. Nayparm
    Off topic but do you still have your plenue 1

11. jmills8
    Used it TH900 , Denon 9200. Treble had a metal digital sound. Bass starts to distort with eq on my man music.

Nayparm likes this.
  12. jmills8
    Sold P1 and P2. Im using two PM2s , PS , PL with Arrow amp for on the go.

Nayparm likes this.
  13. Nayparm
    No worries I was after the amp board out of P1. I agree on the PM2 its ace, even more so with the PCM1792A DAC installed.

last off topic post :ksc75smile:

jmills8 likes this.
  14. KPzypher
    It's shoved deep in my drawer somewhere. I couldn't get past the weak wifi strength and random drops. Such a bad device for streaming, when that's one of its marketed strengths.

15. KPzypher
    Hopefully the LPGT will arrive by mid next week. This is my endgame DAP.....................:thinking:.................. for 2019.

Nayparm likes this.
First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last