Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
May 25, 2020 at 9:09 AM Post #587 of 1,457
Question: Is there a preamp setting I can play with so that I don't get clippings after using the PMEQ?

May 26, 2020 at 3:48 AM Post #588 of 1,457
Question: Is there a preamp setting I can play with so that I don't get clippings after using the PMEQ?

No such setting.

I can only speak from my experience with the Lotoo Paw Gold Touch, but there seems to be integration of the PMEQ and the digital volume control. The digital volume control reduces the overall signal, then the PMEQ boost back up your selected frequencies from that reduced level. The result, at least with IEMs, is that clipping is completely avoided.

(High gain should help to avoid PMEQ clipping with full size headphones too.)

Last edited:
May 26, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #589 of 1,457
No such setting.

I can only speak from my experience with the Lotoo Paw Gold Touch, but there seems to be integration of the PMEQ and the digital volume control. The digital volume control reduces the overall signal, then the PMEQ boost back up your selected frequencies from that reduced level. The result, at least with IEMs, is that clipping is completely avoided.

(High gain should help to avoid PMEQ clipping with full size headphones too.)
That's good to know, thank you for sharing! :)

Jun 1, 2020 at 12:38 AM Post #591 of 1,457
Hi everyone, is paw 6000 fit for iem like m9, ie800s, xelento? (for orchestral music) , and any burn in time is needed? thanks.
There is absolutely no issue in driving different iems with LP6K. I have tried- Solaris, Xelento, U12t, Andromeda etc. I did not find any issue with any of the iems.

Jun 1, 2020 at 12:58 AM Post #592 of 1,457
Hi everyone, is paw 6000 fit for iem like m9, ie800s, xelento? (for orchestral music) , and any burn in time is needed? thanks.

If it can drive FitEar MH335DW at 44-49 at Low gain (44.8ohms) I do not see any problem with the rest.

Jun 5, 2020 at 3:20 AM Post #593 of 1,457
tks I ve got my machine Wednesday, its really powerful no problem to drive difficult item like ie800s, I can say the sound quality of pairing 800s is super. anyone knows the burn in time? it's now 30 hrs run in not sure how much improvement will get further.

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #594 of 1,457
tks I ve got my machine Wednesday, its really powerful no problem to drive difficult item like ie800s, I can say the sound quality of pairing 800s is super. anyone knows the burn in time? it's now 30 hrs run in not sure how much improvement will get further.

I guess you can aim for 15-30 hours, I did that on mine and they sounded fantastic.

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #595 of 1,457
About the only thing on my wishlist now that I've used this 4-5 hours is say on Artist Tab having an A-Z list on the righthand side of the screen to click on a letter and get closer to where you need to be say like iOS Music, or Soundirok. The drag bar kind of swings you around a bit too much. But I love this player for sure especially as I am a just play my flac files kind of guy.

Jun 6, 2020 at 2:21 PM Post #596 of 1,457
I've been lurking in the Lotto forums for a, couple of weeks now and am ready to pull the trigger. I've loved my M5s but have been waffling between N6ii and the new M6 Pro but everything here has me convinced the PAW6000 is the way to go for me. Just a quick Q: is it possible set up and save multiple PEQ profiles? I've got fifferent settings for each of my IEMs and would love to carry on this way with the Lotoo. Thanks

Jun 6, 2020 at 3:28 PM Post #597 of 1,457
I've been lurking in the Lotto forums for a, couple of weeks now and am ready to pull the trigger. I've loved my M5s but have been waffling between N6ii and the new M6 Pro but everything here has me convinced the PAW6000 is the way to go for me. Just a quick Q: is it possible set up and save multiple PEQ profiles? I've got fifferent settings for each of my IEMs and would love to carry on this way with the Lotoo. Thanks
Yes, you can save different PMEQ profiles and give those a name you like, so you can indicate what IEMs a specific profile is for.

Jun 6, 2020 at 3:36 PM Post #598 of 1,457
i expect that you feel quite pleased with the lp6k. awesome player

Jun 6, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #599 of 1,457
Yes, you can save different PMEQ profiles and give those a name you like, so you can indicate what IEMs a specific profile is for.
Great stuff. Thanks!

Jun 6, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #600 of 1,457
Somewhere I read shabling M6 pro sounds quite similar to Lotoo Paw 6000, is it true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back