Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
Feb 6, 2020 at 8:11 AM Post #437 of 1,457
Asking for advise: I recently got the PAW 6000 and really liked it. Listened through 4.4 and all was fine. Then through 3.5 and heard high pitched noise (maybe feedback) through the right channel only, after I was advised to do update and factory reset noise was way less noticable. I did check other iems and cables and noise was still present. I sent it back to Music Teck and they are telling me nothing is wrong with unit and are asking if I would like a refund because they don't think a new unit would solve the problem. I don't understand why they can't detect the noise. I believe that high pitched sound was a defect and a new unit would probably not have that issue. I should insist on a new PAW 6000?

The other day I had a trip up North Jersey, and stopped by Musicteck (you can actually make an appointment with them). Too funny but he asked me to take a listen to some LP6k. I guess it was yours since Andrew asked me if I'm hearing any noise from single ended output :) I tried that LP6k both with my U18t and Andromeda, even lowered the volume, and absolutely nothing, pure black background, no high pitch noise or any kind of noise, the sound was clean.

When you say "high pitched noise", which IEM and what cable? Honestly, I'm puzzled by this.

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:48 AM Post #438 of 1,457
Lol, must have been the one I sent back!! Iems I used were S6rui and dm6 stock cables, it was more pronounced on the s6. You're puzzled? Man something must have shifted during mail travel. Ier-z1r sounded awesome via 4.4 so I'm going to insist on continuing with the purchase and ask for a new 6000.

The other day I had a trip up North Jersey, and stopped by Musicteck (you can actually make an appointment with them). Too funny but he asked me to take a listen to some LP6k. I guess it was yours since Andrew asked me if I'm hearing any noise from single ended output :) I tried that LP6k both with my U18t and Andromeda, even lowered the volume, and absolutely nothing, pure black background, no high pitch noise or any kind of noise, the sound was clean.

When you say "high pitched noise", which IEM and what cable? Honestly, I'm puzzled by this.

Feb 6, 2020 at 10:56 AM Post #440 of 1,457
Lol, must have been the one I sent back!! Iems I used were S6rui and dm6 stock cables, it was more pronounced on the s6. You're puzzled? Man something must have shifted during mail travel. Ier-z1r sounded awesome via 4.4 so I'm going to insist on continuing with the purchase and ask for a new 6000.

So the problem only with one pair of fearless IEMs and another chi-fi cable? z1r ok on 4.4mm, how about from 3.5mm? Do you have another dap that plays ok with S6rui?

Feb 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM Post #442 of 1,457
What a beautiful photo.
Screenshot_20200206-161510(1).png

Feb 6, 2020 at 11:36 AM Post #443 of 1,457
Yup, the problem was with the 3.5 output right channel. Other daps, phones, and amps right channel is fine with the s6 and dm6.

Hard to speculate, bro, but considering I tried your DAP with different iems without any problem and from what you are saying only your S6rui doesn't gel well with this DAP, it's just something between this DAP and this specific iem/cable combo. Maybe you have another cable, like original fearless cable instead of dm6 cable? But either way...

Feb 6, 2020 at 11:53 AM Post #444 of 1,457
I've said S6rui with original fearless cable and dm6 with original bgvp cable via 3.5 was issue on right channel. But either way... I am $1000 richer. I should take up being a reviewer like you if I have great hearing or something is up with that dap. Let's be puzzled together.

Feb 8, 2020 at 9:47 PM Post #445 of 1,457
Just received this. Seller Musicteck.

20200209_070038.jpg

Feb 9, 2020 at 1:44 AM Post #446 of 1,457
In the case for someone who owns the fiio m11 would it be an upgrade in getting the lt6k?

Feb 9, 2020 at 1:49 AM Post #447 of 1,457
In the case for someone who owns the fiio m11 would it be an upgrade in getting the lt6k?
In terms of sheer functionality it may not be an upgrade but if sound quality is your ultimate preference then it's definitely an upgrade.
M11 has the benefits of android to be able to install any app and streaming services.
LP6K is very fast and has the ability to tune the sound to your liking and excellent form factor. Has bidirectional bluetooth to use streaming services from your phone.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020 at 2:50 AM Post #448 of 1,457
In terms of sheer functionality it may not be an upgrade but if sound quality is your ultimate preference then it's definitely an upgrade.
M11 has the benefits of android to be able to install any app and streaming services.
LP6K is very fast and has the ability to tune the sound to your liking and excellent form factor. Has bidirectional bluetooth to use streaming services from your phone.

Thanks,
Yeah my main focus is sound quality since I don't use any apps and do not stream I have a huge music collection on my sd card. I guess other than sound quality my only other question would be is one able to create custom playlist on the player?

At first I was concerned if the lt6k had the power to drive hungry iems but after hearing folks talk about playing music with their cans I can put those doubts to bed.

I do like Daps that provide great details and resolution which is why I would never part ways with my dtr1 especially for my job.

Feb 9, 2020 at 3:04 AM Post #449 of 1,457
En mi honesta opinión para aquellos a quienes les gusta la música más que el cacharreo, una manera pura con Bluetooth bidireccional es la forma, ¿cómo se compara este reproductor con el sony nw wm1a en términos de calidez musical?

Feb 9, 2020 at 3:23 AM Post #450 of 1,457
Thanks,
Yeah my main focus is sound quality since I don't use any apps and do not stream I have a huge music collection on my sd card. I guess other than sound quality my only other question would be is one able to create custom playlist on the player?

At first I was concerned if the lt6k had the power to drive hungry iems but after hearing folks talk about playing music with their cans I can put those doubts to bed.

I do like Daps that provide great details and resolution which is why I would never part ways with my dtr1 especially for my job.
I will let the ones who actually own the device answer the playlist question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back