Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
Feb 9, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #451 of 1,457
In the case for someone who owns the fiio m11 would it be an upgrade in getting the lt6k?
The M11 and LP6K sit at very different performance levels. If sound quality is your main concern then the LP6K is an easy recommendation. The main difference in terms of use is what @dsrk explained. The M11 is based on open Android, so it has more versatility and you can (for instance) install streaming services directly on it. As a pure music player the LP6K is extremely good in my opinion and the PEQ and ATE settings work like a charm. You can create a custom playlist, but I have not created one myself yet and so don't know how smoothly that works.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020 at 4:42 AM Post #452 of 1,457
The M11 and LP6K sit at very different performance levels. If sound quality is your main concern then the LP6K is an easy recommendation. The main difference in terms of use is what @dsrk explained. The M11 is based on open Android, so it has more versatility and can you can (for instance) install streaming services directly on it. As a pure music player the LP6K is extremely good in my opinion and the PEQ and ATE settings work like a charm. You can create a custom playlist, but I have not created one myself yet and so don't know how smoothly that works.
I’ll add on to this. If you have ocd and want your songs sorted according to album, track number, etc., the LP6K doesn’t have such features. So those minor quality of life/usage features that are commonly found in Android based devices are not there. But like what Wyville said, for sound quality it beats M11.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020 at 12:57 AM Post #453 of 1,457
I’ll add on to this. If you have ocd and want your songs sorted according to album, track number, etc., the LP6K doesn’t have such features. So those minor quality of life/usage features that are commonly found in Android based devices are not there. But like what Wyville said, for sound quality it beats M11.

Thanks for the input, I hear some complain about the customer service with lotoo anybody care to chime in on customer service reliability? Because I'll be damned if I pay that much and something goes wrong and I'm stuck with a 1200 brick.

Feb 10, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #454 of 1,457
So I try to do a search for the N6ii in this thread and it finds nothing. I could always find stuff before the recent forum "upgrade".

Feb 10, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #455 of 1,457
i don't appreciate the glare on screens. so, like on all my devices with gloss screens, including the lpgt and mobile phone, i installed a matte screen on the lp6k. and, since i have a tendency to drop things, i also install lanyards with clips that allow me to attach devices to my clothes, airplane seat belt or backrest pocket, belt loops, gym shorts/shirt, gym equipment, bags, etc.

20200115_095106.jpg 20200115_094712.jpg 20200115_095027.jpg
Hello. Would like to ask where you got your screen protector.

Feb 12, 2020 at 4:44 AM Post #456 of 1,457
I know that you have already asked yourself before, but could you tell me which is a better option Lotoo Paw 600 or Sony NW Wm1a for very sensitive IEM, to avoid any type of Hiss I like absolute silence.

Feb 13, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #459 of 1,457
So I try to do a search for the N6ii in this thread and it finds nothing. I could always find stuff before the recent forum "upgrade".

I noticed the new search bar at the top of the screen at least on PC. It does not show up on my smartphone, so that is why I could not search.

Feb 13, 2020 at 11:26 AM Post #460 of 1,457
What is Lotoo customer service like? I have Questyle daps now and find their service is not very good here in the United States. I do not want to buy another dap with that problem as I should not have to jump through hoops to get a fault fixed. So is Lotoo service good?

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:44 AM Post #461 of 1,457
Hi there, I am considering this PAW 6000, mainly because I think I could get benefit of some light EQ sometimes.

Do someone have Dethonray DTR1 or Calyx M and PAW 6000? How would you compare the PAW 6000 to my current DAPs, soundwise only?

Feb 16, 2020 at 10:20 PM Post #462 of 1,457
While I'm still dragging my arse trying to catch up with all the reviews in queue, Erik (@Wyville) just shared his PAW6000 review on Tw6, soon to be on Head-fi as well. For those interested, check it out!

LP6k-IMAGE_05.JPG

Feb 17, 2020 at 1:14 AM Post #463 of 1,457
I have to say after trying it out at canjam I really want to get it. It does everything I want and sounds great. I wish I had the money right there and I would be walked out with one

Feb 17, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #464 of 1,457
I have to say after trying it out at canjam I really want to get it. It does everything I want and sounds great. I wish I had the money right there and I would be walked out with one

I too tried it and remembered that I really liked it (coming from warmer DAP like the N6ii myself). I think the transparency, neutrality, and resolution come to my mind. I wish it had proper sorting and display of music files though since I had close to 3000 songs in my card and I struggled with DAP without an efficient file management system. Does anyone have the Ibasso 220 and can briefly compare it to the 6000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back