1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Lotoo PAW 5000 now available from Hifiheadphones.co.uk

Next

Last
  1. Tony-Hifi
    Lotoo PAW 5000

Hifiheadphones are stocking the Lotoo PAW 5000 priced at £329.00

DSC_0023.jpg
    The Lotoo PAW 5000 on test at hifiheadphones

Following hard on the heels of the exceptional Lotoo PAW Gold comes the PAW 5000 model; packed with goodies and for a fraction of the price.

Also it's a fair bit smaller, about the size of a pack of cards; not counting the jokers. However we're not joking when we say we are impressed with the additional connectivity the Lotoo PAW 5000 sports when compared to its larger forebear.

Optical out, Bluetooth 4.0 and an additional balanced headphones option make for an attractive bundle indeed, with little to find fault with - especially at this price.

2. Kaere
    I'm in! :D

3. jamor
    Doesn't seem to be North-American buyer-friendly company.  I guess I'll stick with FiiO.

4. 7keys
    Are there any reviews on this yet?

5. smial1966
    There is nothing mentioned (unless I've missed it) about Optical Out on the product description or technical specifications that you've linked to. Please clarify whether this feature is present or not, as I'm thinking possible transport for my Hugo. Thanks.

6. h1f1add1cted
    If you follow the link on top you will find 3 times the answer in the discription: S/PDIF line-out

So no problem to feed your Hugo.

7. smial1966
    Many thanks, don't know how I missed that. Doh!

8. qafro
    wow,What a combo lotoo + Hugo = awesome.

I was planning of doing that combo. Please Review it when you buy lotoo 5000 DAP?

9. shaun_g

Hifiheadphones ships Worldwide, including the USA.  See http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/delivery-information

10. jamor

Oh nice thank you.

11. mike138
    Nice to see that kind of storage supported. Lossless music files eat up space. 

12. ISOLordByron
    Is that blurb about 2.5mm headphone connectivity a typo? I thought 2.5mm was for Cellphones in the mid-2000's, or is that a European thing?

13. Treeko
    very excited to hear reviews on this, i'm in the market for a new dap and after some time (days) researching i've whittled it down to the fiio x5 second gen. This has around about the same price point so i'd love to hear some comparisons.

14. technobear

Sorry to disappoint but that is dishonest and misleading advertising on the part of Hifi Headphones.

This player does NOT support SDHC or SDXC.

It only supports micro SDHC and micro SDXC so you are limited to the same very expensive 128GB or mind-numbingly expensive 200GB micro SD cards as nearly every other player on the market.

Now if Hifi Headphones were to import the QLS QA360, we could start to get interested as that player takes a full-size SDXC card.

This Lotoo is just another in a long line of expensive DAPs with insufficient storage.

15. shaun_g
    Thanks for the correction technobear.  No deliberate misleading going on, just a mistake when we created the page.  The product page was created before we had access to a physical sample and the PAW 5000's big brother (the PAW Gold) does support full size cards.  There was probably a bit of copy and paste going on there when the page was created!

Our product page for the PAW 5000 is now updated.

Next

Last