Lost Pre Series finale discussion thread (Potential spoilers)
May 18, 2010 at 2:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Blasto_Brandino

Has changed names to BattleBrat
Alright, I just finished reading the article linked at the end of this rant and They plan on ending the show on a cliffhanger (like the sopranos), and I just wanted to put my 2 cents out there.
The last episode of the Sopranos had Tony Soprano in a restaurant and then it ends, My head doesn't tolerate that, so I wrote in the finish; He gets whacked, and if anyone ever asks how it ended, that is what I will reply.

The same will go for lost, I've drawn the conclusion from this article that there will be two "endings" one for the "alternate" reality where the plane never crashed, and one for the reality where it did. I am going to side with the reality where the plane never crashed, Why? Because Juliet (while dead) said that "It worked" to the dude who could talk to dead people. That says to me that the alternate reality is their final destination, if everyone on the island died, they would all end up in the alternate reality. That and people in the "no crash" reality are remembering the crash reality, but the only person who remembers the no crash reality is Desmond (but I think he saw something, or he just switched places with his alternate self, I hope that's a question they'll answer) anyway what do you think? please give me your two cents, PLEASE READ THE LINK ALL THE WAY (it's four pages, but please read it all) AND TELL ME HOW YOU THINK IT WILL END, AND WHICH REALITY WOULD YOU SIDE WITH PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS ON THAT TOPIC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/16/arts/television/16weblost.html?pagewanted=1

Thank you!
Brandon

May 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #3 of 4
Where do you get the idea that they're planning on ending the show with a cliffhanger? After reading the article, I didn't come away with that at all. Earlier this morning I heard an interview with Nestor Carbonell who plays Richard, and although he didn't know exactly what happens in the final scene, he said that fans will be satisfied with how the show ends.

Here's how the show actually ends:

It turns out the whole show was just the imagination of an autistic kid who was playing with a snow globe his grandmother brought back from Hawaii.   
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back