Lost my SE530's today..
Nov 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

noremedy

100+ Head-Fier
Just thought i would share with you my sheer disappointment that i lost my beloved se530's today, and right now am in mourning. Its a huge deal for anyone to loose them, but im gonna be going without IEM's for a year or so now
frown.gif

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just thought i would share with you my sheer disappointment that i lost my beloved se530's today, and right now am in mourning. Its a huge deal for anyone to loose them, but im gonna be going without IEM's for a year or so now
frown.gif

so there's no remedy for your situation???
smily_headphones1.gif
sorry man I couldn't resist that one. that must be truly crtushing too by the look of you sig your whole portable rig was built around them too as is mine. I feel your pain man. what happened?? how did you loose them??

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:16 PM Post #4 of 32
dude thats horrible; i'm assuming you wandered the streets in sorrow looking for them for a while. any idea when it happened?

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #5 of 32
some lucky person who probably doesn't have the good taste to know what they've found has got them now its a cruel world. looks like you might have to get yourself some soundmagic

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #7 of 32
i've started a thread to get you some soundmagics I've started the donations at $5 if you feel embarrassed and would like me to remove it then let me know

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #10 of 32
I had my last pair of senns stolen while I was on holiday. 280's but still. I just hate to think how i'd feel if mine went missing. I would be without a portable rig really; i'm not that keen on using fullsize cans portable; even though i've got the setup to do a fairly decent job of it.

Nov 5, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #12 of 32
we'll see how it goes huh?? I think we'll probably manage to get you some cheapies. to be portable with. i'v eheard nothing but good things about the soundmagic and I imagine with the IMOD->LOD->pico->them you should get a pretty decent noise out of them

Nov 5, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #13 of 32
its a work in progress next stop denon MD5000 to jena re-cable or customs; not sure whether to wait till the freqs come back or get some livewires and recable them

Nov 5, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #15 of 32
that was wierd I couldnt load any pages. did head-fi crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back