Looks like we maybe missed out on a good deal
Aug 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Nigel79

100+ Head-Fier
Aug 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 14
$80 average price new???

Could have been my SE530 backup - but then again the se530 is probably going to be my backup once I get jh13s in a couple of months...

unless it's a fake..

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$80 average price new???

Damn it damn it damn it....could have been my SE530 backup...but then again...the se530 is probably going to be my jh13 backup once I get those in a few months...

"Shoots myself in the foot"
deadhorse.gif
...unless it's a fake..

I dont think their fake? I go to these "deal of the day" Websites every day and buy a lot of stuff from them and get crazy deals and its all legit so far. I usually check them in the morning but didnt have time untill after work. The problem is the good stuff sells out really quick!

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #5 of 14
edited my post in a weak attempt to conceal my surprise..
rolleyes.gif
.but then again, i got my Intel Core i7 920 CPU for $199...for those of you who are technophiles..

Well, it's off to get a deal on D2000 or K702 for me now..

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellzlegend /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this has been posted before.

It was just on sale yesterday. Maybe it was posted before another time. I check this site every day. It said sold out yesterday. Here is the past days sales list. It has the date on it Daily Steals : Deals of the Day Just click on PAST STEALS at the top.

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was just on sale yesterday. Maybe it was posted before another time. I check this site every day. It said sold out yesterday. Here is the past days sales list. It has the date on it Daily Steals : Deals of the Day Just click on PAST STEALS at the top.

Poster means that this was already posted on Head-Fi yesterday
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 7, 2009 at 12:04 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by tacitapproval /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Poster means that this was already posted on Head-Fi yesterday
confused_face_2.gif

You live and learn. Sorry. I work 12 hours a day and didnt notice
k701smile.gif
But some others didnt see it either
beerchug.gif

Aug 7, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowghost6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those sold out really quickly. Like 2 hours after it was posted on Slickdeals.

You haven't seen fast on SDeals yet....I remember some speakers marked down 90% gone in less than 5 minutes....

ON BFriday, Logitech MX Revolution on Amazon for ~$10....those went in 1-2 minutes...

Yup. I need to get reacquainted with my Slickdeals forum account, a place that will actually SAVE me money
k701smile.gif

Aug 7, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup. I need to get reacquainted with my Slickdeals forum account, a place that will actually SAVE me money
k701smile.gif

I think SlickDeals and FatWallet have cost me MUCH more than Head-Fi. It might have been a post years back on FatWallet that actually in-directly landed me here. Curse you deal sites!
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back