Looks just like the sun ...
Jun 14, 2007 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Davey

Headphoneus Supremus
Wow, almost 5 years ago already! Anyone remember how refreshing it was to hear Broken Social Scene back then? Still a big favorite, maybe rates a 9 out of 10. Probably would've been considered an underground rock classic if the date was 1973, or 1983 -- instead of 2003. Seems so effortless, like they love what they are doing. Infectious.

One of the best of the 2000's for me ( http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...304#post623304 ). What are yours?

Jun 14, 2007 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Definitely one of my favorites. You Forgot It In People isn't their best album, but for whatever reason I play it the most.

I think my favorite from that year was Songs:Ohia- Magnolia Electric Co.

Jun 14, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAdeline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You Forgot It In People isn't their best album, but for whatever reason I play it the most.

That doesn't make sense to me, but I do love Jason Molina, and you may be right.

Jun 14, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That doesn't make sense to me, but I do love Jason Molina, and you may be right.

Haha yeah, definitely doesn't make sense. I just personally think self-titled is their best album, but I don't know what it is, I just listen to YFIP more. Maybe it's just a bit more catchy? I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back