Looking to design a web site
Feb 13, 2008 at 8:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Vysilir

New Head-Fier
I am looking for businesses (preferably) who are interested in having a website designed or completely redesigned for them.

A bit of background
I am currently a student doing a course in multimedia. I am required to do an industry project, for it I have decided to design a web site. It is not required that I choose a real client, but I think it would help.

About the project
The project is 10 weeks long, with a design deadline after two weeks. It will be for educational purposes only, and you are not required to pay. You are free to use the website if you like it, but aren't required to use it.

Limitations
  1. The web site will be of student level, and may not be of professional standard. However, this project is important to me, so I will do my best to satisfy the client.
  1. The client will need to work to my deadlines. Content will need to be provided before the design phase deadline, this includes photos etc.
  1. I will use HTML/CSS and basic Flash where neccessary. The web site probably won't be dynamic (no PHP, SQL etc), so ideally, it won't required lots of updating.
  1. Ideally the web site won't be too large. Probably no more than 20 pages.
That's all I can currently think of.

Contact
Please PM or email expeffect@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions.

Previous works
This was a web site for a minor project I did about 9 months ago. EDIT: Direct link now available.
This was a design I provided for a website (as a brainstorm/idea), but wasn't used.

Feb 13, 2008 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 4
Can you redesign my website? I had a bunch of content on my website, and I have the html/php for you to base it on. I mainly use it for web hosting now, but I'd also want pages with access to information.

I have a domain and everything, no need for that. My website was compromised about 6 months ago, and I never really put it back on it's feet. Welcome To NinjaHideout.net

PM if you're interested

Tyler

Feb 13, 2008 at 11:08 AM Post #3 of 4
I was thinking more in terms of small businesses, or something that involves a fair amount of information. However, I'll keep all options open, and will probably make a decision after a few days.

Feb 13, 2008 at 1:01 PM Post #4 of 4
I could use some help with a redesign of my business web site. Here it is in it's current state: www.dependablecomputer.com

I'm not the most creative guy, and my graphics design leaves a lot to be desired. I have an idea for a flash intro if you can do that kind of thing. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back