Looking on advice to start reviewing on budget HiFi
post-15683456
Post #1 of 1

jybbies

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm jybbies! I'm new here and thus I would like to take an opportunity to introduce myself. I would say that I have been interested in audio since I was young but did not really dive into it since I'm still a student(currently in university pursuing Computer Science!) thus my budget for audio has always been tight. For a few years now, I have always been purchasing budget IEM brands like KZ, TFZ and TRN. Fortunately, I have recently found a side job which is capable of funding my audio journey and move a little bit up to a higher budget range! Now that I have tried a few of the brands, both the good models and the bad models, I would like to use some of my experience to review on the models that I have tested and used so as to help out on fellow budget HiFi users on what to purchase and to avoid, and to take this opportunity to improve on converting what I have listened into words and to also improve on my command of the English language (So sorry for any grammatical mistakes)! Therefore, before I start reviewing stuff, I would like to seek advice on the format for reviewing audio gears and also what are the common mistakes that starting reviewers might make! Thank you so much for your inputs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)