Looking for US or UK reviewers for Mixcder V4.2 bluetooth headphone with apt-X LL
Jul 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #16 of 41
I'm in Holyoke, Massachusetts, USA. I've done a review of the Meze Classic in a similar testing situation. I think I can offer a unique perspective being an audio engineer, and also on fit issues, with my above averaged sized (top to bottom length, they don't actually stick out) ears and very large hat size. I've tried out hundreds of pairs in the past, and it sounds like this is just the type I'd like to test out.

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/meze-99-classics.21066/reviews?page=6

Jul 26, 2017 at 8:57 PM Post #19 of 41
Hayward, California
I actually haven't heard of your brand before.
I have tested many different types of headphones over the years. I am on fbook, twitter, instagram, Snapchat and google plus.

Jul 26, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #20 of 41
· Location ( City, Country)-Warrensburg, MO, USA

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link.

Yes I have! The X5 and the MS301:

X5:https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...one-and-other-smartphones-black.22335/reviews

MS301: https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...nes-with-aptx-low-latency-audio.22472/reviews

· Apart from Head-fi, where else you can post your review?

On my blog

I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing both Mixcder products, and still use them every week. Thank you for this opportunity! And as luck would have it, I have @Wiljen's TR008, in hand. I will be reviewing it within two weeks.

I abide by all rules and regulations for this review, and will provide my open and honest review. If this is anywhere close to the other Mixcder products, it should be well worth it! Thank you for the opportunity.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #22 of 41
To all the participants, I forgot to add below info in the thread:

Reviewer Application Expire Date: Aug,2, 2017

Reviewer List Announce Date: Aug, 3, 2017

HD601 Shipping Date: Around Aug, 7, 2017

Jul 29, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #23 of 41
· Location ( City, Country)
Kannapolis (NC), USA

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link.
I have not, but there's always a first time for everything.

In addition to posting a written review on Head-Fi, I would also do an unboxing and review video on my YouTube channel.

I agree to the terms you've set forth for the tour.

Jul 29, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #24 of 41
· Location ( City, Country)
Kirkcaldy, scotland

No

Facebook, reddit, Amazon uk

Aug 3, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #25 of 41
Hello everyone, Thank you all very much for support Mixcder.

There are 16 head-fiers participating in this review round, unfortunately, we can only provide 10 samples this time. Congratulations for those who are selected. For those who are not selected, we are gonna have new items coming out soon.

The selected reviewers list as below:

@genclaymore
@Wiljen
@ngoshawk
@ostewart
@musicday
@Nadham
@Mark Up
@gprs007
@Army-Firedawg
@Colin Elder

I will PM you guys for the shipping info.

Thank you again for your participation.

Aug 3, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #26 of 41
Hello everyone, Thank you all very much for support Mixcder.

There are 16 head-fiers participating in this review round, unfortunately, we can only provide 10 samples this time. Congratulations for those who are selected. For those who are not selected, we are gonna have new items coming out soon.

The selected reviewers list as below:

@genclaymore
@Wiljen
@ngoshawk
@ostewart
@musicday
@Nadham
@Mark Up
@gprs007
@Army-Firedawg
@Colin Elder

I will PM you guys for the shipping info.

Thank you again for your participation.

WooHOO! Psyched to try these! Congrats all!

Aug 3, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #27 of 41
I hope these build on the Ms301 as those were a really solid headphone. If this version is as good as the 301s with a bit of an extra punch thrown in for the bassheads in the group, they should be really sweet.

Aug 4, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #28 of 41
Congrats to the those chosen. I look forward to reading the reviews.

Aug 10, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #30 of 41
Wow, mine haven't even arrived yet and others have reviews done. I feel woefully behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back