Looking For Two Balanced Cables - Help, Thoughts & Guidance Needed Please
Jun 10, 2017 at 4:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Share2Care

100+ Head-Fier
Aloha All,

Hope this finds you well :)

I have read many, many threads on this temple to the audio Gods and also read the information on a fair few cable websites.

The more I dig, the further away I feel the start of an understanding. I can, of course, understand that for cables there will most definitely be price points where a noticeable difference is heard.

I have never bought an aftermarket cable but I really would love to get a balanced cable for my HE-400i 2.5mm Hifimans and for my pair of Sennheiser HD650 with their two pins. My Jot also agrees :)

Each pair of headphones cost between £260-£330.00 so for me, I would love a high-quality cable that I can enjoy for years to come but am also looking at that point for each headphone where the cost of the cable is balanced with the cost of the cans. I hope that makes sense.

I will feel a damn site more confident even if there is a spread of recommendations as it will be coming from you good people!

Thank you

Jun 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #2 of 3
I have/had a few aftermarket cables and the one I like most is the one that Frank from Toxic cables made for me, I think its silver plated copper. Its so light and flexible that it never bothers me, contrary to some that made me feel like a dog on a leash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back