Looking for thinner options for JHAudio 4pin cable

1. JeremyLaurenson
    Hi, all

I have someone looking to get a JHAudio 13proV2 and with it the screw down locking IEM connector.

I am interested to know who may make custom cables that are thinner than the stock cables for these. I understand the tradeoffs including having/not having the bass pod.

The person whose getting these will likely want to get a few cables to see what works.

In a perfect world I'd like to see a 4-conductor Linum box cable as well as maybe a standard cable that splits the Treble/Mid/Bass at the earpiece connection to keep the cable thickness down.

Any suggestions?

2. JeremyLaurenson
    I may get a set of the connectors and a linum bax cable. I would think I could solder the line 2 pin to the JH connector and use a surface mount resistor at the value he "likes" to get a super thin, tuned JHA cable...

14-jh24-pins-4.jpg linum-estron-high-end-bax-2pin-connector-cable-headphones-earphones-iem-in-ear-monitor-ciem-replacement-samma3a-001.jpg

buonassi likes this.
  3. buonassi
    what did you end up doing? I'm looking at making myself a custom cable for my Angies.

4. JeremyLaurenson
    The 3rd party 4 pin connectors are absolute rubbish so I am sticking with the usual cases from moon audio

5. stevenswall
  6. JeremyLaurenson
    I have a set of the Eidolic 4 pin connectors...and resistors for the settings I like.... just havent pulled the trigger on a linumj cable to hack... I'd rather they did something