1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for thinner options for JHAudio 4pin cable

1. JeremyLaurenson
    Hi, all

I have someone looking to get a JHAudio 13proV2 and with it the screw down locking IEM connector.

I am interested to know who may make custom cables that are thinner than the stock cables for these. I understand the tradeoffs including having/not having the bass pod.

The person whose getting these will likely want to get a few cables to see what works.

In a perfect world I'd like to see a 4-conductor Linum box cable as well as maybe a standard cable that splits the Treble/Mid/Bass at the earpiece connection to keep the cable thickness down.

Any suggestions?

2. JeremyLaurenson
    I may get a set of the connectors and a linum bax cable. I would think I could solder the line 2 pin to the JH connector and use a surface mount resistor at the value he "likes" to get a super thin, tuned JHA cable...

14-jh24-pins-4.jpg linum-estron-high-end-bax-2pin-connector-cable-headphones-earphones-iem-in-ear-monitor-ciem-replacement-samma3a-001.jpg

buonassi likes this.
  3. buonassi
    what did you end up doing? I'm looking at making myself a custom cable for my Angies.

4. JeremyLaurenson
    The 3rd party 4 pin connectors are absolute rubbish so I am sticking with the usual cases from moon audio

5. stevenswall
  6. JeremyLaurenson
    I have a set of the Eidolic 4 pin connectors...and resistors for the settings I like.... just havent pulled the trigger on a linumj cable to hack... I'd rather they did something