Looking For The Best Budget DAP (Under $300)
Apr 28, 2019 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DankAudio

New Head-Fier
I need some advice on a good, small and portable DAP preferably within the budget of being under $200.Most of my music is in flac format. I dont feel like i need any wireless or streaming features since all of my music is on several micro sd cards.
I appreciate you taking your time to read this and for any advice,

Apr 28, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #2 of 9
LG V series phones with USB Audio Player Pro- You will not find a dap that sounds better anywhere near the price you can snag a used V for. Takes SD cards and plays flac.

Apr 28, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #3 of 9
I need some advice on a good, small and portable DAP preferably within the budget of being under $200.Most of my music is in flac format. I dont feel like i need any wireless or streaming features since all of my music is on several micro sd cards.
I appreciate you taking your time to read this and for any advice,
FiiO X3 MK III, as well as being portable, it can be used as an external DAC/amp, with a computer.

Apr 28, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #5 of 9
Thanks, but i do prefer something with a touchscreen interface, my budget has also increased to under $300 :)
Check out the websites Techbargins and Slickdeals, see what is on sale.

Apr 28, 2019 at 10:42 PM Post #7 of 9
Shanling M2S has been one of my FAVORITES for a long time. Very easy to use single handed and sufficiently powerful

Kinda out of production now but a few are still online for a little less than what your looking for.

Apr 28, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #8 of 9
Shanling M2S has been one of my FAVORITES for a long time. Very easy to use single handed and sufficiently powerful

Kinda out of production now but a few are still online for a little less than what your looking for.
I also considered the Shanling M2s yet removed it from consideration when i could not find a suitable place to buy it from new, but thanks nonetheless

Apr 29, 2019 at 12:05 AM Post #9 of 9
I also considered the Shanling M2s yet removed it from consideration when i could not find a suitable place to buy it from new, but thanks nonetheless

Music Teck should have some new units left, I'll PM you their email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back