Looking for some new headphones
Mar 5, 2014 at 5:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Processed

New Head-Fier
now before i get spammed about how there is a thread that compares a lot of headphones, i know this. Im looking for some stylish yet sound good in ear headphones. and also i need something low profile so i can listen during snowboarding. I right now have Monster Turbines which are great except arent comfortable for extended periods of time and since they are heavy and metal fall out of your ear every once in a while. One headphone that looks low profile and i like is the Sol Republic Amps HD. But i dont know how good the sound quality is for them vs my monsters. I dont need the bass of my monsters but would like something that sounds close. Another headset i saw that looked good were the Astro In ear earbuds. But if anyone has any suggestions that would be better please let me know!

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 6
Look into getting the Shure SE215, the way they're designed, they fit flush to your ear (like a hearing aid) so they are probably one of the lowest profile designs possible. And they sound great. 

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #5 of 6
Try the Sony XBA C-10. They are an amazing IEM for their price. Look real good too. I've heard multiple things about the Shure SE215 although I cannot speak for them. Either one, it seem's, would befit your specifications. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back