Looking for some closed back headphones for big head

1. Goosepants
    Hi, new here. I’m looking for some headphones for my big head. I’ll use them for PS4, PS Vita, TV, and music. I have been looking at audio technica ath-m40x, but I’ve heard they can be tight. Thanks!

2. Malfunkt
    Denon AH-D600, and Denon AH-D2000 or Fostex TH6XX, TH610, E-mu Teak variants all are fairly loose and can extend. They also have long cables to connect across the room. The TH610 and D600 have removable cables which can be useful.

3. Goosepants
    Thanks for the suggestions. Sorry, I should of mentioned I’m looking for something between the 50-75$ range, in Canada.

4. Cruelhand Luke
    EDIT...you said closed back...don't know how I missed that, sorry,

Phillips SHP9500s is notoriously a big loosey goosey fit. I'm not sure about Canada, but it's in that price range in the states, and frankly is just about the best thing going in that price range.
    They are easy to drive, they sound good with most genres of music and because they are open backed they really shine with movies/live music/ games etc.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  5. Cruelhand Luke
    For a closed back in that price range I would look at a headphone called the Akai 50X ...aka Marantz MPH2/ Lyxpro HAS30 / ISK forget the number /Freeboss MDH9000
    They have a large headband...I have a medium to small head and they are really tall on me...I wear them on the smallest setting and they still have a gap between the top of my head and the bottom of the headband