Looking for recommendations for my music
Dec 10, 2013 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xela3

100+ Head-Fier
Hi new user here I currently own some Sennheiser  HD 598 that I use for at home listening but I wanted to get some closed back headphones for portable use so I recently got the ATH-M50s, and I enjoy it but I was wondering if I spent a little more if there would be something much better I could get, I got the m50s for about $100 and I listen to japanese anime music so theres a lot of vocals, guitar, and kind of electric I guess and I just plug into my ipod, so if there are any ideas for something better i can bump my budget to around $200

Dec 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #2 of 5
  Hi new user here I currently own some Sennheiser  HD 598 that I use for at home listening but I wanted to get some closed back headphones for portable use so I recently got the ATH-M50s, and I enjoy it but I was wondering if I spent a little more if there would be something much better I could get, I got the m50s for about $100 and I listen to japanese anime music so theres a lot of vocals, guitar, and kind of electric I guess and I just plug into my ipod, so if there are any ideas for something better i can bump my budget to around $200

JVC HA-S680, ships from Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back