Looking for pot with switch from Newark (sub. for RK097)
Nov 6, 2008 at 7:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1


New Head-Fier
Oct 31, 2008
All the parts I need for my CMoy can be purchased from Newark, with the exception of the RK097 pot/switch. I could just buy a pot and a separate switch, but I'd prefer to have the combo. I know that the RK097 is available from other sources, but I'd really like to get everything through Newark b/c I can order through my school and save on shipping. However, I can't find anything on the Newark site that seems like a replacement for the RK097.

Can anyone recommend a substitute for the RK097? (Please note that I'm not asking you to surf the Newark site for me --- I don't mind doing that myself. I'm just wondering if there are any substitutes that I should be specifically looking for.)


Users who are viewing this thread