Looking for portable (foldable) bluetooth headset €150-€400
Jun 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Lucenzo

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new bluetooth headphones, but I don't really know enough about bluetooth headphones to start looking for myself.. I was hoping I could get some recommendations based on the following requirements from you guys :)

These are the things that the headphones needs to have:

- Good sound quality (like good bassresponse is important, same quality range as Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro, DT 990 pro would be nice)
- They have to be comfortable, because I'll be wearing them a LOT. :)
- Definitely bluetooth, compatible with Iphone 4 (bluletooth 2.1)
- Foldable so it doesn't take up much space in my bag
- I use them on my bike so they definitely can NOT be noise canncelling, otherwise I won't hear traffic and I'll die :frowning2:
- Looks aren't really THAT important, as long as they're not pink it's fine.

Soooo if you guys have any suggestions, they are very very welcome!

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new bluetooth headphones, but I don't really know enough about bluetooth headphones to start looking for myself.. I was hoping I could get some recommendations based on the following requirements from you guys :)

These are the things that the headphones needs to have:

- Good sound quality (like good bassresponse is important, same quality range as Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro, DT 990 pro would be nice)
- They have to be comfortable, because I'll be wearing them a LOT. :)
- Definitely bluetooth, compatible with Iphone 4 (bluletooth 2.1)
- Foldable so it doesn't take up much space in my bag
- Over-the ear
- I use them on my bike so they definitely can NOT be noise canncelling, otherwise I won't hear traffic and I'll die :frowning2:
- Looks aren't really THAT important, as long as they're not pink it's fine.

Soooo if you guys have any suggestions, they are very very welcome!

I have no idea. I mean, most high end bluetooth hps are noise canceling after all. MDR-1rbt, but they don't fold.

Jun 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #3 of 5
Well, tbh, if there are on-ear headphones that can produce the same quality as the beyerdynamics, I'm up for that...

(correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the bigger the can, the better the overall quality would be, generally speaking. That's why I went straight for over ear :p)

Jun 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Well, tbh, if there are on-ear headphones that can produce the same quality as the beyerdynamics, I'm up for that...

(correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the bigger the can, the better the overall quality would be, generally speaking. That's why I went straight for over ear :p)

DT1350. But 1350 has a different sound from 770 and 990. But it's really good. Look at my review on my signature(multi headphone review and my more formal review).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back